The Dare

Johnnie's POV

"By the way, why was it so god damn quiet in that car Johnnie? What happened with you and Alex when you helped her find her luggage? OMG, did you guys kiss?!" Bryan said while he was making kissing noises. "No, we didn't. When i was helping her, some lady bumped into her and the suitcase fell and her underwear and bras fell out. And so i went and grabbed them and put them back in." I responded to Bryan as he started smiling at me, "Dude, you got to see he underwear and her bra and grab them, of course, that is why she is acting so weird around you." God, Bryan, can this get any weirder, i mean Alex was like right in front of us and Bryan isn't able to whisper, but at least he was trying.

Alex's POV

I heard Johnnies and Bryans conversation about me and Johnnie and i am so happy that Johnnie didn't tell Bryan the truth. I don't even know if Johnnie even knows i like him, i really like him. "So when are we starting the video?" Johnnie asked me. "We could start now if you want?" I said with a smile. "Sure. And Bryan, can you get some dares for us?" Johnnie asked Bryan. "Sure." Bryan replied. But then i heard a noise in the other room so i got up and went to the guest room door and knocked on it. "Come in." A familiar voice said. When i went in, i saw Kyle and then i was so happy. I rusged in and gave kyle a hug. "Alex, hey it's so good to see you. Are you ready do do the truth or dare video with Johnnie?" He then asked. "Yea, can't wait." I said excitedly. "Just wondering, where are you sleeping?" Kyle asked me. I was about to say I don't know but then another voice came in the conversation, and it was Johnnies, "She is sleeping either on my bed or on my floor or if she wants to be hot, she can sleep on the couch. And the video is ready to be filmed." God, Johnnie was so cute when he stepped in the conversation like that. "I guess i will be sleeping on your floor Johnnie. And ok im coming out right now." I said to Johnnie. "Ok." He answered.

Johnnie's POV

What did i jut say, oh god. I said that she can sleep on my bed without explaining that i would be sleeping on the couch. But then she picked my floor, was it because i never explained myself fully about how i would sleep on the couch? Well I don't know. So i said ok to her without even knowing what else she said and walked over to the couch. Then followed Alex and she sat next to me. Then we started the video.
It was just about done till Kyle came and gave me a peice of paper and I didn't read it but knowing it was going to be fucking awkward so i threw it instead. The Then when Kyle showed me what it said i was like fuck no and i started swearing so much till i yelled at them to get out and they did. Then i went to alex and told her about how we had to kiss and then she said ok. Then she leaned in and i kissed her. It felt so right. It felt so magical. And i felt something a bit stronger than like, i think i was falling in love. But then I didn't want the viewers to get made about kohnnie and so i pulled away and side huged her. It kind of looked like she was going for another kiss but i don't know.

Alex's POV

When we had to kiss, it was kind of a bad kiss, but i liked it a lot. The way he kissed me with his lips a little open. I went for a second kiss but then he stoped and side hugged me. Then started to say bad thing about the kiss. Maybe he only likes me as a friend. Once the video ended and everyone was back in the room, i got up and went into Johnnies room and sat on the bed with my head in my hands, crying. Then Johnnie came in.

Johnnie's POV

When the video was over and everyone was back, Alex stormed out into my room. "Did we take this too far?" Bryan asked. I didn't answer them, but what i did do was go to my room and knock on the door. "Come in." She said. So i opened the door and shut it behind me. I saw her crying so i sat next to her and she hugged me really tight. "Why did you say all those horrible things about that kiss Johnnie? That was the second time we kissed, was the first one bad too?" "No Alex, i really liked the first kiss ok. I am a bit embarrassed but i um, i-i love y-you." "Really? I love you too!" Then we started to kiss. I was putting my tounge on her bottom lip cause i wanted to kiss with our mouths open and she didn't let me so I grabbed her but and it made her moan so i could tounge kiss her. Then we stopped for a second, and she nodded, then i got so happy. We started kissing again and then she...