What are we?

Bryan's POV

Me and Jordan are laying under the covers in my bed. We are both completely naked because we just had sex. I have my arm around Jordan's shoulders and we are breathing heavily. Even though I don't want to ruin this beautiful moment, i have to ask what we are. "Jordan?" I asked. "Yea?" "What are we?" I just had to ask. "Well, we are friends with benefits right now. Once the time is right, we will be dating." He answered me with a grin on his face. "Okay." I checked my phone and we took about 30 minutes. "I think we should go back out there but with like a game or something so they don't get any idea we had sex." I told Jordan. "How long have we been in here for?" He questioned. "For 30 minutes." "Wow." We both got up and got dressed. I went in my closet and got out the game cards against humanity. Then we both walked back to the living room like nothing had happened.

Jordan's POV

Once he said to get a game so the others don't get suspicious, i got a feeling that we wont be sharing that we even like each other for a while. I feel like we should tell the others after a few weeks of dating. I am just a bit worried that he has different plans.

Once we get out of the room and head towards the living room, Bryan is already acting like himself and screaming but he is screaming that we found a game. He is a really good actor, he doesn't even look like he just had sex with somebody in this room, which is a good thing of course. I just stay away from him and i just don't talk to him.

*Time skip, still Jordan's POV*

We now finished the game and everyone went to sleep. When Bryan started walking to his bedroom I stopped him. "Do you want to maybe go out somewhere tonight?" I whispered to him. "Uh, sure." He answered. I took him out side and we started walking. It was quiet, but it was the nice kind of quiet. Once we got there, I stopped and so did Bryan. The place i took him to was a park. I then started walking down a path into the woods while making sure Bryan was following. The place that i am taking him was a pond and has a small waterfall that is about 2/3 of me. Right next to the small waterfall is a smooth rock.

Once we get there i go straight to the smooth rock. I wait there and watch him follow. We just sit there holding each other while staring at the beautiful pond but it can never compare to Bryan. When i look at Bryan, he is already staring at me. "Bryan, will you be mine?" Asked. Then he took me at surprise and kissed me. It started to turn into a little make out session. When we broke the kiss to get air, he said something that i will never forget. "Yes."

Bryan's POV

Once we got back home, we went straight to bed. We tried to be as much quiet as possible but it was pretty hard. I was thinking of keeping Jordan and i a secret for about a month but i will have to talk to Jordan to see what he wants to do. We are going to keep us a secret for at least a year for youtube but for our friend i would say about a month. This will be hard but i mean everyone might be shocked or disappointed if they find out right away but they will be disappointed also if we hid from them. I have just too much on my mind that i don't even understand myself right now.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey yea i know this is kinda long but not really but next one i will try to make longer. Anyway, i love you all. Stay happy not crappy. Lif's a bitch don't quit. Peace out thugpugs bye!!!!