Alex Tells Johnnie

Johnnie's POV

I was on the couch with the others watching ahs. I wonder how long it will take Alex and Kyle to get back. I never knew Kyle had a girlfriend. "Everybody shut up. Did you hear that?" Bryan asked. Jordan muted the tv and then we heard a cry from the hall. Then a crying Alex runs in and jumps in my arms. "What happened? Where's Kyle?" I asked but she couldn't answer cause she was crying so much. "Who made you cry this way?" I asked. But all she could get out was Kyle. Wait, he did this? "H-he k-kiss-sed me and s-stuck his t-tongue in my mouth." She said and cried even harder. Everybody's expression changed from worried to angry. I can't believe he did this. He knew how much i love Alex, that is probably why he isn't here right now, he took the time he had to run. Oh when i get to him he will wish he was never born. "I'm going to take Alex to bed guys, try to find out where he is." When i said 'he', I am so disgusted in him that he doesn't deserve a name.

When i put Alex in bed and tucked her in, she sat up and kissed me. We then started to have a make out session. Then the door swung open and Jeydon ran in. "Hey, i found out where Kyle is but i think that we should talk to him first to see why he did it. And i think you should be the one to do it." Jeydon said a bit quickly. "Fine." I simply answered. I still at least have to punch him once, and if he punches back, he will get it, bad.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Guys i know it is short but the next one will be a lot longer and kohnnie will kiss. Will Johnnie like it? Will Kyle be left in a hospital? Who knows? Anyways stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch don't quit, piece out thugpugs, bye!!! I love you all.