I Love You Because I Have To

Hehe I'm in love with BOYXBOY stories... Soooooo Taking a Chance with another one.. BTW I dunno if I should make this small little introduction chapter rated R, so someone tell me. AND ALSO   this story contain sexual and violent scenes, beware..... ok byes me fluffy cookies <3

      "Jason, why do you keep trying to leave? Don't you like it here?" I turn to face my attacker. My eye is blackened and my lips are bloody. I'm afraid to speak.

"Answer me! You stupid little Bitch!"

"J-John, Please don't do this. I-I just want to go home." I managed to stammer. He shook his head and crossed his arms disapprovingly.

"You know I can't let you leave Jason. I love you way to much to let you leave me." I winced and tears pooled at the corners of my eyes. I bit my lip hard to keep from crying.

"Don't cry Jason. You know how much I hate it when you cry. It makes me think you don't like it here, and you do like it here right?" He put his arms around me and I slumped to the floor in fear.

"J-J-John please! Let me go h-h-home."

"Jason, I thought you knew better." He stood up and slapped me hard across my face.

"Get up." I winced. I closed my eyes and whimpered quietly.

"GET UP!" I still didn't move. Each of his commands sent a shockwave through my body, but I couldn't. I just could not move.

"I SAID GET UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!"  He punched me in my face. The tears flowed down my cheeks and it stung my cuts. I got up slowly and turned to face him.

"J-John, I'm sorry for trying to leave, I won't leave again, just please let me visit my family. Please?!?" He wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me to him, and slowly started stroking my hair.

"Jason, I'll let you see your family." He said finally.

"REALLY?!?" I replied hopefully.

"Yeah, really. I'll give you one day with them, if you tell them anything or if you don't come back, I'll kill you and them. Understood?" Tears flowed down my cheeks. It hurt and stung, but I didn't care. I didn't want him to hurt my family, but I wanted to see them.

"I understand, J-John.." He smiled and kissed me. He bit my lip. It hurt. I yelped and jumped back in pain. He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me harder. We sank to the floor and I cried softly. He pulled off his shirt and mine and carried me to his bed. I knew what was coming. I just didn't want it. I closed my eyes and thought of my family. He pulled off his pants and boxers. I cried silently and tried to focus on my family. He pulled down my pants and underwear.

"John, please." I pleaded. He ignored me. He turned me over onto my stomach. I sat up onto my knees. I knew what was coming. I put my face into the bed sheets and tried to think of my family. I felt something rip through my ass. I screamed out. He covered my mouth with his hand and told me to shut up. He continued shoving himself into my ass while I laid there afraid, bleeding, and screaming.