Chapter 2

Special Thanks to EVERYTHINGTOGETHER! If it wasn't for the complete and utter awesomeness of them I wouldn't have written this chapter and would have just deleted the story. <3

     I woke up instantly arching my back to press into something warm. When I didn't press into anything, I sat up in bed worried. I looked around and slowly realized I was back at my old home. I smiled at the thought. The events of yesterday came flooding into my memory and I blushed. I slowly got up and started dressing. I looked through my window hoping to see the mysterious boy from yesterday again. When I didn't see him I hurriedly got dressed and went downstairs.

   "There's my little cock sucker!" Mom beamed. I cringed. I hated when they did that.

  "You mean the little fairy?" My brother asked my mother. I let my bangs fall infront of my eyes and walked shakily to the table. They kept teasing me. I was going to let them, I was nothing but a weakling. I would never defend myself, I could never defend myself against anyone.

   "I have to go back h-home.." I stuttered. They both looked at me.

  "But, you are home.." My mother told me.  I couldn't reply. I just stood up and walked out of the front door. I took a deep breath in the cold are and pulled out my cell. I was about to call the cab driver when a voice startled me.

  "Hey, peeping Tom." I turned around. It was the boy from last night, my heart fluttered a little. "Bad heart, don't fall for his charms."  I thought to myself. I smiled at him and looked down. He walked over to me and lifted my head. I looked at him. His cheeks were as white as a porcelain doll and his eyes were such a startling shade of emerald I felt like I could melt into them. He smiled at me.

  "Are you going to be here often?" he asked. I shook my head and told him I was leaving. His eyes sketched a painful look. "Oh, ok then, I'll just let you go I guess.." He turned to walk away and looked back at me. I felt my cheeks redden and I looked away. He shook his head and walked back to his house his feet trudging in the snow. I wanted to get to know this guy better. I called John. He answered after the 5th ring.

  "John, can you come pick me up?" I asked shakily. John scared me, he was the last person I wanted to see, but I had no other choice to get home. The cab company was closed on Sundays.

   "I'm not coming in this cold ass weather to get your whore ass." He replied coldly.

 "Please John, I'll do anything, just please come get me." I begged.

 "Anything?"

 "Anything, I promise!"

  "OK I'm coming to get you, You better be ready when I get there."

  "Oh thank y-" He hung up before I could finish. I sat down by the mailbox and waited.  45 minutes later I saw John's car pull up. He got up and came out to me and told me to get in his car. There were two girls and a guy in his car. I was afraid. I didn't know what he had in store for me,but I didn't want to find out. I stood up and ran. He followed after me and caught me. I wasn't strong enough to defend myself. He punched me and kicked me in my ribs. I heard a crack and I sucked in a breath. It hurt, but he didn't stop he just kept kicking me. I covered my head to protect it from his blows and the blows stopped.

  I dared to open my eyes and looked. The boy I was ogling last night through my window was on top of John punching him repeatedly. I was shocked and scrambled to get back up against the mailbox. I was weak and I knew that John was going to beat the poor guy. John was on top of him now, punching him repeatedly. I felt a small burst of courage. I ran into John knocking him off of the guy. John fell into the snow and I tried to help the guy up. I helped him up and John looked at me as if his stares were daggers and he was killing me. He walked up to me and ,I, being the weakling I am, Hid behind my protector. John told me to move from behind him, but I was too afraid to.

  "I SAID MOVE YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

  "He doesn't have to listen to you! I suggest you leave before we call the cops. You're making a scene and we are right infront of his house, do you think no one can hear this?" John looked around angrily.

  "Fine, I'll leave, but I'll be coming back for you my little whore!" He turned and walked away kicking the mailbox I had hidden behind. He opened his car door and went inside, then he slammed the door and drove off. My protector turned to look at me.

  "Hi, I'm Ash." He said triumpantly. I looked into his eyes and melted. He reached out his hand to shake hands. I pushed his hands out of the way and hugged him. He was startled at first, but soon hugged me back.

  "I'm Jason." I muttered. He smiled and hugged me tighter. I felt happy for the second time in my pathetic life and remembered the first time I felt happy. I remembered how John had told me he loved me and taken me away from this place where I felt I was hated, then how he changed into my abuser. I knew I couldn't fall for Ash. I knew he would just hurt me, but I couldn't help it. I felt myself falling for him and shook my head to clear it. I looked at him and felt the tears sting my cheek. I looked at his face. He had a cut on his face. I leaned up and kissed it. He looked at me shocked, then smiled. I smiled back and I invited him into my old home. 

                                                                 *****

"So, this is where you live?" Ash asked.

  "Well, it used to be before.." I just slumped down into my bed and let the tears flow. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

  "Shhh, it's ok." I smiled and leaned into his warm and welcoming chest and fell asleep. 

Ok soooo how was that? Ash and Jason? hmmmmm what do you think John is going to do? :O Anywayssss byesies my fluffy wufffy coookies! <3