Chapter 3

HEY <3 Ok, I couldn't help it, I just had to update! ok so im going to make this chapter Ash's POV.  Btw what do you think of Ash and Jason? Cute right? ;O Anyways enjoy the chapter mes fluffy cookies! <3

   Ash~

    I watched him sleep all night. He was soo cute. I wondered who that guy from earlier was. I wiped Jason's bangs from his eyes. His pretty eyes made my heart flutter. I kissed each one softly and then his nose. He scrunched his nose up and rolled. He was just simply adorable. I settled down onto the bed next to him and held him close to me. My eyes drifted closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

   I woke up to utter discomfort. I looked up and saw Jason jumping up and down on the bed, like he was a little kid. I chuckled, he was utterly adorable.

   "Yay! You're up!" He lunged for me and tackled me onto the floor.  

"Jasonnnnn!"

  "What?" He asked innocently. He sat on me and started bouncing up and down. I accidentally let out a moan. He stopped bouncing. He smirked.

  "Am I turning you on?"

   "No.." Yes.

    "Lier!" He started bouncing on me again. My stomach kept heaving and I rolled us so I was on top of him.

   "Owie!" He yelped. I smiled down at him. He was just too cute for his own good. "Can Whu Pwes get Offie Me?" His cute babyish impression made me smile. He pouted out his lower lip and gave me puppy dog eyes. I leaned down and kissed him. He stopped moving. He stopped doing everything. I broke off the kiss.

     "Can you get off of me?" He wasn't playing around anymore. It made me frown, but I oblidged and got off of him. He scooted back against the wall and his hair fell over his eyes. He pulled his knees up to his chest. I felt bad, I didn't know if he was crying I couldn't see his eyes. I moved closer to him and moved the bangs from his eyes. His eyes were watery with tears and his cheeks and nose were red. He slowly looked at me. That was enough to make him cry. His tears flowed down his cheeks and he cried shakily. I pulled him closer to me and whispered sorry. I didn't know what I did wrong. I thought we were having fun. I don't know what I did.

    "Jason, what did I do?" He didn't answer. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "Jason, what did I do wrong?!?"

    "Y-you know what you did and worse of all you didn't mean it!" He practically screamed it at me and sobbed.

   "Of course I meant it, Jason. Why would you think I didn't?" I wanted him to answer me, but all he did was look down then walk away from me and go into the bathroom. I sat on the floor, confused.

    Jason~ 

Ash was adorable. God, I loved him." I don't love him" I tried to remind myself. "I meant like. Yes, I like him. Like. Like. Like" I poked his cheek. I wanted him to wake up. He didn't, he just groaned and rolled over. I humphed. I stood on the bed and started jumping. I felt like such a kid, it was kinda nice to let my guards down for a moment. I watched as his green eyes fluttered open. He chuckled. I tackled him to the floor.I sat on him and started bouncing. He groaned. I felt something grow underneath me, and I immediately knew how I was affecting him. I grinned.

   "Am I turning you on?"

   "No!" He shouted. He was such a lier.

  "Lier!" I stated, bouncing again, until he rolled us. He sat on me and I decided to use my babyish cuteness to get me out of this one.

   "Can Whu Pwes get offie me?" He smiled at me. I pouted. He reached down and kissed me gently. Suckling on my lower lip as he let the kiss break. I was sad instantly. I knew that if I fell for him I'd just get hurt all over again. I didn't want to kiss him or fall in love with him. I asked him to get off of me. His eyes looked hurt. I backed up against the wall. I let my bangs fall in front of my eyes. I felt my eyes swell with tears. I didn't want to cry, not now please. Not in front of him. He moved the bangs from my eyes. I couldn't help it I started crying. He asked me what he did wrong. He kept asking. I didn't answer. He lifted my face up to his and asked again. I might as well tell him.