Chapter 19

Updating again, cause I'm frickin' cool like that. -Hugs Hello Kitty doll- Hehe, Ya'll love me! Swaggg!! :P

Ash~

  Jason and I made a promise that I would be at his class to take him to second period, and he would be here waiting for me. But where was he? I got a text message. Please be Jason, I begged. 

Unknown:

   Meet me in the old abandoned building on Lankfort Drive In ten minutes, Trust me, You'll want to..

                                                                              A menacing stranger.

I didn't know where Jason was, and that worried me. I knew exactly who this "menacing stranger" was. It was John, no doubt about it. He always found his way into my life and Jason's and always had some way of ruining everything.  I texted Jason to tell him where I was going. If he went to the bathroom or something, and thought I ditched him; I wanted him to know where I was. I walked out of the school building and got in my car.  I started driving until I saw the green sign on the road that said Lankfort Drive. I drove down the street the sign pointed to, and stopped infront of a very large, and very old building. I slowly got out of the car and entered the building. It was quiet in here, very  quiet indeed. A voice broke the silence. 

"Ahh, hello Ash, I'm surprised you didn't bring Jason with you. I thought, you'd be smart enough to know not to come alone." I took a deep breath and wlaked toward him. He held a gun to my chest and told me not to come further. 

"So, you're such a coward, that you have to have a gun to fight all your problems?" I asked wearily. 

"No, but once you're out of the picture, Jason will be all mine." He snarled. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Jason, would never fall for you even if you were the last guy on earth."  John smiled at me and pulled the trigger.

                                                                               *****

Jason~

  Where was Ash? He said he would be here. Carson was still trailing me trying to get me to start singing I'm sexy and I know it, he was going to fail miserably. I reached in my pocket to call Ash. I saw I had a text message and was about to read it, before Carson grabbed my phone and raised it above my head. He was taller than me and I could barely reach his wrists. 

"Give it back Carson!!" I tried to jump and grab my phone, but I looked retarded, I barely made my hand to his palm. 

"Nuh uh, not until you start twerking and singing I'm sexy and I know it." He retorted. 

"Um, you never said anything about twerking before... I'll sing the song, if I don't have to twerk." I replied coldly. 

"Nuh uh, I told you the deal." I looked over my shoulder. There was a bunch of kids walking around, but they weren't paying any attention. 

"Fine.." I muttered. Carson reached for his phone and started playing I'm sexy and I know it. 

I put my hands on the wall and started twerking, While singing Sexy and I know it, changing the lyrics a little. 

"When I walk on by, guy's be looking like damn he fly, I'm hip to the beat, walkin' down the street in my new-" I stopped and blushed a deep red when I saw all the kids looking at me. Some of them were laughing and some of them were whooping, others were scowling. I chuckled nervously and reached for my phone. Carson lowered it enough for me to grab it, trying his best to stiffle a laugh. I glared at him and checked my text message.