Chapter 11

Don't you guys love me? i updated twice in just like one day! Anyways, that's mostly cause I'm soo lonely, and I've read soo many stories, that my brain is going to like implode. Anyways, Another update, another dedication.. btw this story is dedicated to @kalilovestwilight101 and @bringmetolife00 mostly cause they are just awesome and kali was the second person to actually read my stories and she made me awesome covers. Even though bringmetolife  unfollowed me, she was the first person to believe in me, and because of that, I am here now, writing stories for you guys. So, this chapter is dedicated to both of them. Anyways enjoy the update mes fluffy cookies.

      Jason~

        *Dream*

              I was in Ashy's lap and we were kissing. Then he pushed me down onto the couch. I felt like I was suffocating. He took off his clothes and stared at me. His eyes looked cold. They were filled with lust. It had nothing to do with love, and everything to do with sex. I pulled my knees to my chest and told him I wasn't ready for this. I wanted to be with him in this way, but I didn't want it to happen like this, or right now. He shushed me and planted kisses along my neck. He sucked and nibbled here and there leaving love bites all along my neck. He pushed me down onto the couch and started to take off my pants. 

"Ashy No! Please I'm not ready!" I pleaded. He ignored me and pulled me up against his bare chest. He pushed himself into me and I cried out. I didn't want it like this, he was just as bad as John, this hurts soo bad. I thought he said he loved me, why was he doing this to me, why was he raping me. I cried and leaned into his chest. I was just going to let him have his way. I looked up at him again and I didn't see Ashy, I saw John.

   *End Dream*

    I woke up sweating and screaming. Ashy looked up at me worriedly. He told me he had been trying to wake me up for 5 minutes. I felt tears pour out of my eyes and I leaned into him and hugged his neck and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back in circles, trying to soothe me and calm me down. I couldn't take all the memories of John, I didn't want to dream that Ashy was just like him, I wanted to forget it all, all the cruel memories with John. I wanted my mind to be filled with nothing except memories of Ashy. I stopped crying. Ashy looked up at me and smiled at me. I grinned back and wiped my eyes. I looked down. How was I supposed to ask him this? Ashy must have sensed something was wrong, because he asked me. I looked up at him and my eyes swelled again with tears. 

"Jason, come on, tell me what's wrong." I looked up at him.

"Make me forget."

"Make you forget what?"

"Make me forget all the things John did to me, make me forget everything about him, I want to be yours. I want you to take me. Take all of me!" I felt my voice break and I cried. 

"Jason, I love you, and I would do anything for you, belive that, but you don't want this, at least not right now." He kissed me and I pushed him away. Why wouldn't he do it? Was I that stupid and ugly? My eyes filled with tears. 

He leaned down and pulled me to him. He kissed me again. I just wanted him. I wanted all of him. I straddled his waist and ground myself against him.  He moaned and kissed my neck. He kissed me on my lips again and gave me an eskimo's kiss. 

"Not yet Jason, I know you're not ready yet." He kissed me again and I laid down next to him. He pulled me into his chest and I snuggled against him. I fell back to sleep.

                                                                       ****

Cecilia~

        "Why do you only call me when you need things, John?"

"Because you're the best at getting me them."

John had an answer for everything and a reason for everything. I was used to doing jobs for him, so when he asked me to kill a kid for him and kidnapp another, I agreed. I knew there would be good money in it for me. I smiled at the thought. I was an assassin. It was my job to do whatever was needed of an assassin for a large amount of cash. I had broken one rule though, which was, never mix business with pleasure, and never have anything attached to you that you can lose that will hurt you. For obvious reasons, those rules were set in place, so I had left my family a really long time ago and someone found them. So I had to kill them and hide my family underground. And John and I had an affair a couple years ago, and here I was doing favors for him. Oh well, enough of the pity party. 

"You know I am." "I'm always the best at these things."

He chuckled at me and told me where they lived. It shouldn't be too hard getting these little brats. I ran and jumped out of the window onto the roof below. This would be fun. 

Short chapter, sorry. But how do you like Cecilia? Whats going to happen to Ash and Jason? Don't you hate John? Well deserved hate.