Chapter 7

Alot of drama in the next three or four chapters. I have alot of ideas, so I think I'm going to do chapter 7, 8 and 9 today, God willing... Anyways enjoy. btw random cute pic that made me think of Jason sitting on Ashy! ----->

Flame (OH yeah!) ~

    Jason was cute. I caught myeslf thinking about him over and over again. Mostly, I just wanted to crush Ash, He didn't deserve Jason. He didn't deserve love, just like John. Hell, they could be brothers. My plan was going perfectly. All I had to do was go to Ash's house. Everything would work out for the best. And I would get my revenge, I couldn't wait.

Jason~

    Ash kept holding me until I stopped crying. I look at up him mischievously.

"What Are you thinking Jason?" Ash accused.

"What? Me? I'm not thinking of anything.."

"Yes you are, your eyes are giving you away."

I smiled at him and tackled him to the ground. I sat on his stomach and held his arms over his head.

"Jasonnnnnnn Get offfff!" He whined.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed him. I let his arms go and he reached up and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me closer to him. We stayed kissing like that for a while. I heard the door creak open and someone yelling, "What the fuck are you doing!" I turned to look at the man. Ash grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him. 

"What's going on?" I whispered in his ear.

"Dad, Calm down." 

"You're telling me to calm down you fucking faggot! You and your fag girlfriend over there were kissing in my house! I paid for these floors, for that same fucking carpet!" He swung at Ash and smacked him hard in his face. I was afraid. I couldn't even stand up to John, I doubt I could stand up to this guy who was much bigger. He grabbed Ash by his collar and lifted him off of the floor. He slammed him into the wall and Ash groaned in pain. Ash looked at me and mouthed for me to leave. I looked toward the door and ran. I wasn't going to leave him like that though. I ran to my house and up to my room. I searched through my closet. Where is it? Where is it!?! Got it! I grabbed the bat and started running back to Ash.

                                                                     ****

Ash~

     My dad punched me hard in my mouth. I coughed up blood. I kicked my dad in his stomach and he dropped me. I leaned over onto my knees and held my stomach coughing up more blood. These everyday fights were starting to take its toll on my body. He ran up too me and kicked me hard in my side. I rolled over into the wall. I held my sides as he kept kicking me. My father grunted and fell to the floor. I looked up. I saw a shaking and trembling Jason with a bat in his hands staring at my father then me. Then back again. He dropped the bat and his eyes started to fill with tears. I walked over to him and hugged him. I love him soo much. "I love you Jason, I would die for you."

He grinned at me and kissed me. 'I love you too Ashy." We stayed like that for a while. Until, Jason abruptly said, "Can we go to my house?" I smiled at him. "Of course babe." 

                                                                  ***

~Time Jump~

*It is two days later, (I'm not lazy jsut have things planned.), and Jason went to get food for Ash and Ash is at Jason's house alone.*

      Ash~

            The doorbell keeps ringing. Ughhh! Im too lazy to get up. The doorbell keeps ringing frantically. I groaned and get ym lazy ass up and walk to the door. I open it. I slam the door right back in his face. He knocks on the door. "Ash, buddy, let me in I have to tell you something, it's about Jason.." I wouldn't have opened it, if it wasn't about my Jason. I opened the door. He smiled at me and walked in. I scowled at him and closed the door. 

"What do you want Flame?" He smiled at me and pushed me agains the wall. I shoved him. He smiled again. 

"Ash, let's admit it. You know you miss us, and what we used to be. Plus, Jason, doesn't deserve you." He pushed me against the wall again and kissed me. As much as I hate to admit it, I let my hands roam and they rested on his ass. He pulled away and grinned at me. I felt empty without his lips on mine. It felt so wrong, but right at the same time. I love Jason, I really do, and I hate Flame, but this just felt weirdly nice. I pulled him closer to me and he kissed me again. I turned him so I was pinning him against the wall. I heard the door creak open. I heard paper bags fall to the floor and the door slam. I let Flame go immediately. What the hell was I thinking? "Jason!! Wait!!"

                                                                   ****

Jaosn~

          I spent 30$ on food from pizza hut, mostly cause I was hungry. I drove back home and opened the door to my house. Ash was kissing Flame. He had him pinned against the wall and they were kissing. I felt my eyes water with tears and I dropped the food. I can't believe he would do that to me. After all I'd done for him, after finally letting myself fall for him.. I hated myself. I closed the door and ran. I heard him yelling my name and for me to stop. My eyes kept tearing and I felt so idiotic. It was stupid to think that he could love me, I felt so stupid, how could I let myself for fall it all over again. John was right. I sat down in the snow next to a garbage can and cried my heart out. 

"Jason, Let me explain." I looked up at him. I was sure my eyes, nose, and cheeks were red and my eyes and cheeks were still wet. 

"I don't want to hear it. There is no explaination for what I saw in there." My eyes started to water again. I was soo foolish. I started to run and pulled my phone out. I know I would probably regret this later, but I called John. He answered on the second ring. 

"Jason?"

"J-John can you bring me home, please just bring me home, I want to be with you." 

"I'll be right there." The other line went dead. I cried harder and ran faster. I didn't care if Ash was following me, I hoped he wasn't, but if he was I could care less. About 10 minutes later John pulled up next to me. I opened his car door and hoped inside. I leaned into his chest and started sobbing heavily. 

"There, There baby, it's ok." He called me baby, he never does that. I looked into his eyes. I leaned up and kissed him. He seemed shocked at first, but slowly started kissing me back. I felt someone banging on the window. I turned to look. It was Ash, his cheeks were flushed and he was banging on the door, trying to apologize. I didn't want to hear it. John sped off. For once, I felt happy that I was with John. I smiled at him and looked back through the window. I saw Ash trying to chase after the car. He wouldn't make it, but he wasn't giving up. I sat back into my seat and John started stroking my back lightly. He was driving with one hand, but I wasn't the least bit worried we would crash. I didn't look back for Ash, I was too heartbroken. My eyes started to close and I drifted off to a deep and dreamless sleep. 

                                                                   ****

Dont hate me.... I'm not going to leave you guys like that... I'm working on the next chapter right now. It made me cry to right that, I can't imagine Ash hurting my Jason :( Well, I don't want you to hate me, so ima start working on the next chapter now. Byesies my fluffy cookies.