Chapter 21

OMG! THE LAST CHAPTER :'( WHYYYYYYY?!?!!!!? :( enjoy the last chapter of I Love You Because I Have To.  I know, I did :') 

   Jason~

Ashy and I were going to see his father. Maybe they could at least settle their differences. My mother wanted custody of Ashy, so she was going to adopt him, so we could live together. We needed to talk to his dad though.  As Ashy knocked on the door, I could see the regret in his eyes. He wanted to turn around and leave, but I wouldn't let him, I refused to let him. 

"Son?" I was dumbfounded. Since when he called him son, hadn't he practically disowned him?

"Y-yes.." Ashy stuttered. I wrapped my small hand in his and gave a small squeeze for encouragement. 

"Where have you been? I've missed you so much. These past couple weeks, I've realized my mistake, I've stopped drinking and smoking, and I've been going to rehab to make sure I don't relapse." His father's eyes showed sadness in them, something I don't think Ashy nor I expected to see. 

"Well, I've been living with my boyfriend, dad, you know, the one you hate!" He pulled me closer to his waist and kissed me dead on the lips. I groaned and kissed back eager for more, until he suddenly pulled away. I tried to hide my disappointment by latching onto his bicep. His father stuttered and looked away. 

"Ok, son, I get it, I haven't been there for you, I've abused you, and for that I'm sorry. I know I haven't approved of this relationship of yours, but I won't ever approve of it, it's just wrong in my eyes, and I don't want to see you kiss or anything in front of me." Ashy's face turned up in anger and he pulled me closer to his waist again. I felt like I was being protected from Ashy's father for nothing. 

"Fine dad, I accept that, but I'm living with my boyfriend, and I want you to sign the papers so I can." Ashy held out the papers to his dad. His dad faltered, but grabbed the paper. He signed his name at the bottom  and gave the papers back to Ashy. Then he did something, I would have never in my wildest dreams expected. He looked at me, gave me a once over, then crashed me into his chest in a hug. My heart exploded with feelings that were all over the place. It was a mix of emotions. He let the hug end and I stepped back and Ashy wrapped his arms protectively around me. I let a single tear drop fall from my eye and roll down my cheek. Ashy dad was about to hug Ashy, but instead, Ashy hugged his dad. My eyes welled with tears at their reunitement. His father turned away and waved at us, then walked back inside his house. Ash let out a huge sigh of relief and I wrapped my arms around his waist.  We walked together back into our new life and home together. He carried me up the stairs bridal style and plopped me down on the bed. I laughed at him and jumped on top of him and kissed him.

    "Ashy, do you remember when we first met?" His emerald eyes shone and he looked down at me. He pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Of course I do, cutie, remember what I told you?" I grinned up at him and kissed him on the lips. 

"Of course, Don't go peeping on any other boys except you, and you will be glad to know, I haven't." I replied smiling like a lovestruck fool. 

"Whose are you?" He asked me beaming. 

"I'm yours." 

"And don't you ever forget it." 

"Ashy, do you love me?" I asked him warily, Knowing the answer, hopefully.

"Always and forever babe, always and forever..." I smiled and thought of the future we had ahead of us, and I couldn't be happier knowing it was with Ashy. 

                                                                            *******

*WAIL* :'( AWWWWWWWWW ITS OVERRRRRRR :( MY BOYS HAVE GROWN UP AND LEFT MEEEEEE :'( *BLOWS NOSE* I'm gonna miss ma boys.... *Sigh* They grow up soo fast. :') So, this was and has been I Love You Because I Have To. <33