Chapter 14

Is anyone mad at me cause of the last chapter? Well, don't be, I have some things planned, lots of drama, but it's worth it.  Ok, enjoy the chapter...

Jason~

      Ashy hasn't eaten in days, three days to be exact, I'm worried about him. I'm seconds from shoving food down his throat if he doesn't eat soon. His father gained custody of him, because of that stupid bitch Martha's father being the judge. I haven't told him yet. I'm afraid he will get angry and I don't want him to be angry. He scares me when he's angry, and I'm afraid he would hurt me if he's too angry. 

"Ashy, you have to eat."  He looked up at me and groaned dropping his head back down at the table. 

"I don't want to eat, i want to starve to death." Tears found their way in my eyes, but I forced them back in. I did not want to cry infront of him again. 

"ASHY EAT RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at him and grabbed his soup spoon and shoved it into his mouth. He looked at me angrily and took the spoon from his mouth and threw it onto the ground. The door opened.

"Woah, bad time perhaps?" Brittany asked. 

"No, just trying to get Mr. Depressed to eat." 

"Well, I won't stay long, I'm here with a few of my friends who wanted to meet you." Three guys appeared from behind her. Two of them were really cute with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. The other one with hair that was dyed blue had piercing, icy eyes and glasses. He was much thinner and shorter than the other two. 

"This is Derek, she said pointing to the tallest boy, This is Shawn, she said pointing to the other one with dirty blonde hair, and this cute little waif is Teal, she said pointing to the one with blue hair." She walked toward me some and said that Derek and Teal were gay, but single. I didn't know why she decided to tell me that, but I smiled anyways. They all seated themselves on the couch, while Brittany sat at the table with us. 

"So, you guys wanna go to a party with us?" Brittany inquired.

"Yeah, this party is gonna be mad cool." Derek exclaimed.

"Yeah, tons of drinking, hot girls, hot guys for Derek, and no condoms." Shawn said giving Derek a high five.  I smiled weakly. 

"I'm not gonna go guys, I have to make sure this one eats." I said narrowing my eyes at Ash. 

"Awwww, ok." Brittany said getting up to go to the door. Shawn and Derek went out the door. Brittany turned back to us. 

"Oh, and can Teal stay with you guys? Parties aren't his thing."

"Su-" I started before she slammed the door in my face. I looked over to Teal. He was nervously biting his nails and looking at the floor. 

"Ummm, Teal, wanna sit with us?" He looked up at me and smiled and sat next to us at the table. He whispered that he could get Ash to eat in my ear. I nodded and told him to go for it. He leaned over to Ash and whispered something to him. Ash's eyes opened wide and he stared drinking his soup. 

"Wow, how'd ya do that?" I whispered to Teal. 

"Nuh uh uh, A good magician never tells his tricks." Teal said with a gleam in his eye. I smiled at him and watched Ash get a bowl of cereal. 

                                                                              ****

Brittany~

        I left Shawn and Derek at the party. They were big boys, they could handle themselves, besides, I had bigger fish to fry. I looked at the text message and walked into the alley. 

I Love You Because I Have To {UNDER EXTREME EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें