Waking up early

"Jen," my eyes slowly open to the sound of my name. It's too early to get up I think to myself, but Justin has over plans "Wake up, babe. I can't sleep." He kisses me. I try to ignore him, but that just makes him want me more.

"Why are you so hard to say no to?" I try to act upset. Justin moves my hair out of my face and kisses me all over my neck. I lean my head back to give him better access and he sucks on the sensitive part leaving a mark.

"Why are you so hot?" He kisses me so passionately that if I wasn't already laying I'd fall to my knees. I pull his boxers off and stroke his bulge making him moan. He leans over me and starts to kiss me all over. His hot breath lingers as he goes from my chest all the way down to my panties that he finally takes off. He inserts his finger to tease me and I start to moan.

My body shivers under him and I dig my nails into his back to keep from waking the kids. How can he be this good so early in the morning?

"Condom," I remind him between kisses. He puts one on and quickly enters me for real. I can't take it anymore. I'm moaning louder with each thrust.

"Shh," he teases "She knows how to open doors." I try my best to stay quiet, but he doesn't stop. I can hardly contain myself anymore. I move my hands down his toned torso and around to his back where I'm probably leaving permanent nail marks. His thrusts start to slow and we both finish at the same time.

He lays beside me wrapping me up in his arms "Babe," his tone is much more serious than it normally is after sex "The condom broke."

"What do you mean the condom broke?!" I sit up confused "It broke when you threw it away or before?"

"Before..."

I start to freak out before he even has a chance to say anything. Yesterday we completely forgot one, and today it broke "Oh my God what if I'm pregnant?" I rest my face in my hands "Bentley's only 6 months old, we can't handle another baby right now!" Or can we?

"Jen, calm down." He lays me back down next to him "We'll deal with that when we have to. Freaking out isn't going to help anything." He's right. I'm probably not pregnant, but maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing ever. "Let's just go back to sleep for now." He hands me my nightie back and puts his boxers back on. We're both exhausted and fall asleep right away.

"Momma, daddy it morning!" Kay yells as she climbs into our bed waking us. She has managed to somehow squeeze herself between Justin and I, and is blocking us from seeing each other. As if he knows that we're all awake seconds later Bentley's cries echo from the baby monitor. We know at this point there is no chance in going back to sleep.

"Hi, buddy!" I pick Ben up out of his crib and lay him on his changing table. He giggles and makes funny faces at me as I change his diaper. "You hungry?" I ask him as I walk over to his rocker where I nurse him every morning. He obviously doesn't say anything, but pulls on my nightie answering my question. I sit down to feed him and listen to Justin and Kay. They're in her room, and he is getting good her changed and dressed for whatever she plans on doing today. Normally she is some kind of princess or super hero.

Bentley finishes eating and I take him downstairs where we join Justin and Kay in the kitchen. Justin is making us pancakes and Kay is sitting at the table watching her shows from the living room. Ben reaches out for Justin, so he takes him and I go watch toddler TV with Kayleigh. The show she has on now doesn't have any words, but is about different animals and what sounds they wake. This is not the TV that I like watching. Kay likes it though and has been making the animal sounds perfectly. I guess if it helps her learn it's worth it.

Justin puts Ben on the floor and we try our best to get him to craw over to Kayleigh. He's been moving a little but never more than a foot or two.

"Crawl over to sissy!" I encourage him. He moves a little and slowly gets over to her where he sits in front of her and takes one of his toys.

"Momma!!" She yells to me mad at him for taking it. Just one of the many dumb fights they'll have today. I sit down next to them and take the toy her has giving it back to her and finding one of his for him. He crawls up onto my lap and plays with it.

"I have to go, but I'll be back in a few hours." Justin leans down to kiss me. He says his goodbye to both kids and then leaves. He's almost done with filming this season of his show, and when he's done we can finally do things together as a family again.

I decide to have a fun day with the kids and take them outside to the park, then outside to swim before making dinner for when Justin gets home.

Since the other update was short I thought I'd update again today instead of waiting. I hope y'all like it, and please go read the Brennifer story, Familyness, on the account Brennifer01 if you're interested in that! :)