Happy birthday daddy

I was really hoping that after 2 months of trying I would be able to give Justin the birthday present of finding out I'm pregnant, but I won't be able to. I'm going to improvise by surpsing him that I took off from filming today so that he can spend the day with the kids and I. His day starts with him getting to sleep in so I can take the kids to get stuff for Justin. Kay decided she wants to have a party for Justin that is just us and his parents since mine are away. She's been asking me repeatedly the past two days when her grandma and grandpa are getting here.

"Do you want the one with blue icing or green?" I hold Kayleigh over the bakery counter so she can look "Green." She decides. I see that Ben has reached out of the cart and grabbed some candles "Do you want these for daddy?" I ask.

He obviously doesn't know how to answer me, so I let him hold them as we walk through the store getting every thing Kay wants for the party. It turns out to be animal crackers, princess snacks, and tons of different sodas and juice and of course lots of balloons. I'm starting to regret letting her pick out everything. I quickly walk to the cashiers so that she can't find anything else that she wants and we can get home.

"Here, honey you can draw daddy some pictures." I give her some paper and a bunch of crayons and put Ben in his playpen for a nap. If we're going to have this party then I need to set up for it, and wake Justin. I wait until Justin's parents are here so they can watch the kids, and then I go to wake him.

"Hey," I lean over the bed and kiss him "Wake up."

He opens his eyes and sees that I'm standing above him holding a present. I hand it to him "Open it."

"Best present ever." He smirks pulling the lacy dark purple and black lingerie set "I think you should wear it tonight."

"I think I might." He pulls me into bed next to him "You can't get it for me and not wear it." He starts kissing me all over my neck and chest, and as much as I wish we could stay here I have to stop it.

"Babe, you're parents are downstairs," I try pushing him away, but it doesn't work "And you're daughter is waiting to have your party. I promise I'll make it up to you later." This seems to be enough and he finally gets up.

"Happy Birthday!" I kiss him as we walk out of the room. He wraps his arm around my neck as we walk downstairs where his parents are waiting with the very impatient kids.

Kay jumps out of Eugene's arms and runs right up to Justin "Happy birthday daddy!!"

"Thank you, princess." He picks her up and carries her over to where he picks up Ben from Phyllis. Ben doesn't really understand what is happening but since he sees all of happy he is too. I let Justin sleep in until 11, so we just go right to eating cake instead or breakfast.

I carry the cake into the dining room where everyone is, and light the candles so we can start singing. Kay starts off, but forgets the lyrics so we all join in to help her and then her and Ben help Justin blow out the candles. Phyllis cuts up the cake and I give everyone ice cream to eat with it.

"Daddy, I draw you." Kayleigh hands him the pictures she drew of him. There's one of just him, and then a few of him playing with her and Ben, and then one of all four of us.

"I love them." He puts them in a pile on the table and his parents hand him their presents to him. They got him some funny t-shirts that he likes to wear. He thanks them, and decides we wants to spend the rest of the day outside in the pool with the kids and his parents. Justin and Eugene play in the pool with them while Phyllis and I sit on the lawn chairs watching them.

"They're getting so big," Phyllis points out "I miss when they were little."

This makes me emotional realizing how grown up they're getting "Me too, I want another." They don't know that we've been trying.

She laughs "You know, when you two were younger I always thought you'd end up married young with like 10 kids, but I'm really happy with how you turned out. I wouldn't mind it if you gave me a third grandchild though. They're adorable."

I start to get chocked up and realize that if I say anything I'm going to cry, but I really don't care if I cry in front of her.

"I've been wanting a third baby for a while. We decided 2 months ago to start trying, but haven't gotten anywhere. Next week it'll be three months, and I still don't have any pregnancy symptoms."

"It'll happen in time," she leans over onto my chair to hug me "It seems like it takes forever, but before you know it you'll be holding that baby. You'll be trying to chase around three kids and very quickly realize that you and Justin are out numbered."

"Thanks," I take a tissue to wipe away my tears "I guess we really will be outnumbered, but I think it's worth it."

"It really is." She reassures me. I take some time to pull myself together before we join the rest of them in the pool. Ben is laying in his floating raft and Kay is splashing everyone. She's having so much fun while we all act like we're trying to splash her back.

"Bye!" I hug both Phyllis and Eugene "Thanks so much for coming." I shut the door behind them and walk upstairs to help Justin put the kids to bed.

"Momma read?" Kayleigh pulls out her favorite book and I join her, Justin and Ben on her bed so I can read it. She falls asleep about halfway through it and Justin and I try our best to sneak out and put Ben to bed.

"I think I'm too tired to have sex tonight," I tell Justin as I walk out from out bathroom to the bed in my new lingerie "Maybe tomorrow night."

"I know you too well to know that you're lying." He laughs as he lays on top of me kissing me.