10. You guys suck

Thirteen's POV

"Can we please just order pizza?" Jason begs and Devin shoots him a nasty look.

"What's wrong with my cooking?" He asks defensively.

"Are you cooking or burning?" I ask and he scowls at me.

"Well, how about you try cooking then," He snaps at me and I raise my eyebrow.

"Nah, I'm good."

"That's what I thought." I just stare at him. I actually can cook, and really well too, I just don't like doing it all that often.

"Aren't girls supposed to be able to cook?" Cody questions.

"That's sexist." I state, "And I never said I can't cook." I shrug, that doesn't mean I'm going to be cooking meals every day for these guys though.

Chase walks into the kitchen area and stops dead in his tracks, looking in horror at whatever Devin was cooking-I'm sorry, burning for us.

"I'm ordering pizza." He announces as he pulls out his phone, dialing the number. Cody and Jason snicker while Devin glares daggers at Chase's head. Chase walks off into the bedroom he's sharing with Devin to place the call, with Devin chasing after him protesting that his food is better than the pizza...it's not.

I glance over at the food left burning on the stove, and stand from my seat at the counter, grabbing the pots and pans and dumping their contents into the trash can before beginning to wash them. Jason howls in laughter along with Cody.

"He is going to kill you." Jason chokes out between his fit of laughter.

I shrug, "I personally thought I was doing everyone a favor." I reply. "Unless of course you wanted to eat that charcoal he calls food."

"No thank you."

"I suggest hiding any weapon in this room," Cody says with a smile on his face.

I raise my eyebrow, "And why would I do that?" I twirl a kitchen knife in my hand. He swallows loudly. "I don't need to be scared of him...if anything he should be scared of me."

Devin comes running back in a second later with Chase's phone in his hand and Chase right up on his heels.

"Give me back my damn phone!" he yells as he pursues Devin.

"No way! I'm not having pizza over my delicious meal!"

"The only thing your meals are ever good for is successfully killing someone and making it look like an accident." Chase retorts. Devin has yet to see that there's no meal of his left.

I let out an exasperated sigh and pull my phone out my back pocket, punching in the number to the pizza place, I hold it up to my ear as it begins to ring.

"What do two want?" I ask Jason and Cody as the phone rings.

"Everything but olives." Cody answers. I glance at Jason and he mouths 'same.' Someone finally answers.

"Hey can I get four extra large pizzas with everything on them but olives?"

"Sure thing, pick up or delivery?" I look over and Devin who's holding Chase's phone over the balcony ledge, I roll my eyes.

"Delivery." I finally respond and name off our location before hanging up. I turn to the two boys who are actually listening to me. "It'll be here within the next half hour," I say.

"Why four extra large?" Cody questions.

I point to Devin, "Do you want him making lunch tomorrow?"