•CHAPTER TWO•

Evelyn's P.O.V

We had arrived outside of Luke's house and I was still jamming but this time to Green Day. 

"Don't wanna be an American idiot, don't want a nation under the new mania, can you hear the sound of hysteria? Sublime mind fuck America..."

Before I was able to sing any more, Luke rushed out of his house to the car. Calum had already gotten out the car before hand. What the hell did Luke want? I hope he doesn't speak to me.

"Oy, get out of the car and get inside would you" Luke shouted, refusing to look me in the eyes still. He was a knob jockey! A complete and utter knob jockey. He didn't even open the door for me to get out! Rude. He used to be my best friend in 7th grade. We used to do everything together. I guess you could say I loved them times. And now look. Ever since he met Hollie, things changed.

Luke walked back into the house but slamming the door behind him. No wonder I don't like him, he'd just slammed the door in my face. I am so angry with him right now! He never gives up. I opened the door back up, stepped inside and closes it after me. The walls we blank, nothing to be seen on them. I stumbled into the living room to see Calum, Luke and ...oh great, Hollie. This should be just fun.
Calum and Luke were playing Call of Duty, but they seemed memorised by the TV. I don't know why I seemed so surprise, every time I came over they never take their eyes of the damn television!
I couldn't bare another minute in here. Hollie had wrapped her legs around Luke and started kissing him in the neck. I couldn't take it. The sight would burn my eyelashes of seriously. Luke paused the game to turn to Hollie. No sight I want to see really. Calum walked over to me smiling. He could tell I wasn't in the best of moods. But there again, when was I. 

"What's up, you seem a little on edge? Is everything okay?" He looked me square in the eyes and developed a smile upon his face. His smile must of been contagious because I started to smile too.
"I'm fine really, the only thing that's up is the ceiling" he started laughing. I then started to laugh. It lasted about 5 minutes before Hollie (Urgg) had tried to shut us up!
"Do you mind! We're making out and we hear you too laughing and giggling like little children get over yourselves and get a room! God"
I was so angry at this point. I wanted to bash her skull into the wall and urgggg! I was pumped up and never felt like this before. Calum tried calming me down but that didn't work. I had then blurted out, "you fucking skinny little runt, no one likes you because you've properly slept with every boy in school... GO AND DIE!"
I couldn't believe it. Nor could she, Luke or Calum. They all starred at me simultaneously. I could feel the tears starting to fall but I quickly wiped them sways before anyone could see. I ran out the room, and up to the stairs.
-----------------------------------------------------
Luke's P.O.V 
What was her problem! She'd been in this house for a good 30 minutes and she had to lash out. What a bitch. I bet she's gone crying like the little baby she is. Calum gave me a look as if to say, "now look what you've done got sort it out" I was t going any where near her. She had just called my girlfriend all them names and he expects me... Pfffttt no body has time for her. Especially me!