•CHAPTER SIXTEEN•

Part 2- The Party
Calum's P.O.V

As Luke and Evelyn got of the stage the crowd were going wild. Although, there was this one girl that wanted to fight Evelyn for being "to close to Luke". At first I found the whole situation amusing but then I realised it wasn't going to end pretty. I'd seen Evelyn fight before and let me tell you she may look cute and innocent but when it comes to fighting... god is she a little feisty shit!

Anyways, what was so special about Luke? Yeah, he's popular, cool and good looking but so were a lot of the other guys. I guess it's always going to be that way. It has been all these years so why would it change. He hasn't changed and no one expects him too or even will.

The cheering soon fading meaning the tension that filled the room lowered. Once everyone had calmed, I jumped back onto the stage to announce the next pair to sing. I hoped and prayed that one of them singers weren't me! I wanted to spend time with Evelyn, tell her how I really felt. I guess, I wasn't that lucky.

"Okay.. for our next pair we have..." I said sighing for I saw my name written on the piece of paper. I was about to say Michael so I didn't have to do it but he had come on stage to announce as he thought I was taken to long. MICHAEL!!!! Then he looked in the bag and picked out another card saying Alice's name.

"Alice and Calum everyone!" Michael shouted as everyone clapped and cheered. She jumped upon the stage and kissed my cheek not letting go of me. "Ew get of me your drunk!" I screamed at her, pushing her away. I could smell the stench of alcohol lingering around her. It was disgusting.

She decided she wanted to sing, "She looks so perfect" as it was her favourite song. Every time the song came on she would sing it to Ashton. Ashton found her annoying as fuck. She had liked him ever since they'd met but Ashton didn't pay and interest. He liked her as a friend but once he found out he found her clingy and annoying.

I looked out into the crowd to find Evelyn watching me from afar. She chuckled as I hanged my head laughing as we started to sing.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey" The crowd sang as the song started and cheering.

"Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey"  I sang as Alice followed on singing the chorus.

"You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattoo in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down, hey!" Alice sang.

---------

The song went on and I hated every minute of it! Although, every so often I would look up to see Evelyn starring at me smiling every time I caught her. She was amazing. But, I'd never had the time to tell her and when I did, people would interrupt and ruin it all! (Alice, Luke and Hollie cough*) One day, she'll find out how I really feel about her! But the only problem I have is not knowing how she feels about me? Maybe she doesn't even see me in that way. Maybe she wants to be just friends? Love can be cruel most of the time.

I looked over to Evelyn as she was talking to Michael but breaking my stare some drunk girl came up to me. Oh god this isn't going to be good!

"Hey, were is the bathroom?" Oh thank god she didn't say anything else.

"Just across the hall" I pointed to were she wanted to go.

"Can you take me" she said licking her lips.

"NO" I pushed her away from me, little creep!

---------------------------

Luke's P.O.V

I had just remembered that Hollie hadn't come back to talk to me. I was about to find her but I couldn't be bothered at this present moment. So, I decided to go over to the edge of the stage to find Calum and Little Bitch stood together.

"Ew... not you Little Bitch" I shouted scowling at her hideous face.

"What do you want Little Dick" She looked across towards me, snarling.

"Do I need to want something every time I come over towards you? I mean it's not a choice if I want herpes when I'm around you because you spread them anyways" I smirked as she clenched her fist. I laughed whilst mouthing to her "you don't want to do that" and I looked over to Calum who was looking at his phone. She released her grip and mouthed "you wait". I felt hurt for a second but then remembering it was only Evelyn. Calum looked up from his phone and asked what was going on. I shook my head and said nothing.

"Shall we go gets some drinks" Calum asked obviously oblivious to what had just happened.

"I'm up for that!" I cheered, knowing Evelyn didn't drink alcohol. She was probably a light wait anyways. knowing her anyways!

"No, I'm not a drinker. Alcohol is disgusting!" Evelyn refused and sat down at a table in the corner of the room. Loner!

"Cal, lets go get some drinks leave her she can get coke or something" I told him heading to the kitchen then noticing Calum wasn't following me. He went in the direction of Evelyn. I had to go back and wait for the Little Bitch to tag along. She always gave in when it was Calum asking. She obviously liked Calum and the feeling was mutual for Calum too. They just hadn't seen it yet. Or maybe there to blind to see it. Makes me puke thinking about it.

I didn't hear a word they were saying but it made Evelyn come along. Oh no. She'd always ruin everything! I couldn't put up with her anymore, she's just too annoying. I opened the door to the kitchen, closing after Calum, closing it in Evelyn's face. Calum looked at me, looking rather annoyed. I opened it back up as she hit me across the face.

"Little Bitch" I shouted.

"Little Dick" She shouted back.

We all decided to do shots until we were drunk. Evelyn was barely touching them but once she saw Calum doing it she wouldn't stop chugging them down.

"We're wasting quality beer here on you!" I was now to tipsy and could barley see as my vision went blurry.