•CHAPTER ELEVEN•

Evelyn's P.O.V

We headed to Calum's car, he rushed infront of me to open the car door for me.

"For my lady.." he said then opening the car door.

"Why thankyou" I let out a little chuckle.

We set of to the mall. At first there wasn't much to say but he soon broke the silence while he played one of his newer songs he had brought out. One of my favourite ones to! He obviously new I liked this song as he caught me out the corner of his eye singing and dancing carelessly.

'My girlfriend's bitchin' 'cause I always sleep in
She's always screaming when she's calling her friend
She's kinda hot though
Yeah, she's kinda hot though
Just an itty bitty little bit hot'  I started to sing.

'My shrink is telling me I got crazy dreams
She's also saying I got low self-esteem
She's kinda hot though
Yeah, she's kinda hot though
Just a little bit a little bit hot'  Calum carried it on.

'She put me on meds, she won't get out of my head
She's kinda hot though
One, two, three, go!' I sang.

I started playing my air guitar and was oblvious to the fact Calum was laughing at me. I didn't care too much considering he's my best friend and he's seen it all before.

Before we knew it we were at the mall. I steeped out the car to find Calum on the floor because he fell out of the car. He rushes too much.

"You okay down there?" I went over to look at him in pain. I chuckle slightly and helped him up.

"What happened now silly Cally" I asked winding his up. He thought Cally seemed to girly so whenever I say it he gets annoyed.

"Oh nothing I just... Felt like hugging the fall... Eve!"

Oh that was it. I tickled him back to the ground and ran into the mall. That's when I saw both Michael and Ashton across in the café. I waved a little but they hadn't seen me. Just then Calum came up behind me flinging me over his shoulders.

"Hehe don't tickle me! Get me down... Cally!" I shouted whilst laughed.

He put me down and giggled. His laugh was so cute. I pinched his cheek. He was so flipping cute!

"He look over there!" He pointed in the direction of Michael and Ashton.

We ran over to to them.

"Hey guys, you ready for the party tonight? It's gonna' be class!" Cal explained.

I really hated parties but I went because Cal forced me too. 

"Yeah, when shall we come? Didn't get told time?" Ash said looking at me.

Ash used to be my secret crush whenI was seven years old. I don't think I ever got round to telling him but I don't think I shall! He was so cute but to be perfectly honest now he was just so hot! His muscles, his smile, his dimples! Everything!

Shut up Evelyn!

"Come on Cal, I have 2 hours until the party come and help me chose a dress hehe" I dragged him to the shop.

"Bye guys!" Calum shouted not thinking they heard him to good considering he was already at the over side of the mall.

"Stop dragging me Eve! My arm hurts!" He laughed trying to tug me off of his arm. I had to admit my grip was quite tight.