•CHAPTER NINETEEN•

Calum's P.O.V
I had woken up to the sound of footsteps. But before I looked up, right infront of my eyes I saw... ALICE! Omg I hope... No... Ew. I quickly jumped up in fear. But soon I fell back down banging my head on the table causing Alice to wake up.

"What happened? Why am I here! Calum!" Alice was just as shocked to find herself in my house... Well my cousins house. I lived in the flat with Ash and Luke. Omg no. Ash and Luke! Seeing what I saw last night with him and Hollie...

I saw Evelyn walking back up the stairs. Before I could ask her why she had been here she had gone. I think she had seen me and Alice already. Oh please no! I love her not Alice!

I ran up the stairs ignoring Alice, to see where Evelyn was. As I approached the room, I stopped outside it. I could hear both a girl and boy voice.

The girls voice being Evelyn but the boy sounded exactly like... Luke! Did she sleep with Luke? No, she couldn't of! They hated each other.

I stumbled into the bedroom, seeing Evelyn beside the bed and Luke... No where.

Evelyn's P.O.V
Oh no Calum came in! This isn't good! He's going to hate me for this! Just act casual!

"Hey Calum, what's up?" I asked him not sounding one bit convincing that I was okay.

"I thought I heard someone's voice in hear that's all!" Just then Luke had to walk out of the bathroom. Only this time he had clothes on. Good! Calum's eyes widened and he was speechless.

"Oh hey Cal!" Luke said casually acting like nothing had happen. He looked over to me making sure I didn't open my mouth. He didn't scare me! Well he did but that's not the point. I could of told Calum if I wanted to! He wouldn't stop me! But I didn't intend on telling him. I would be too embarrassing to say I slept with Little Dick! I just shut up and tried leaving the room. I could feel pains in my stomach. Maybe it was just the after affects of the alcohol! Nothing to worry about although it did cause me to weaken.

My legs became numb and I fell to the floor in agony. After a couple of seconds Calum ran over to see if I was okay and picked me up into his arms. I couldn't breathe to answer his question. I started wincing as he placed me on the bed. Typical Luke stood there fixing his quiff. Stupid idiot. I didn't need him anyways. Just then the thought of being pregnant popped back into my head. I couldn't cope. Maybe I was pregnant. I need to get tested but I could go to the shop. I was unable to walk.

Calum had still had his arms around me comforting me. He was so kind. I wanted to tell him there and then that I loved him but with Luke being here it would be awkward. Plus I don't think it was the right time considering Alice skipped in.

I was just layering there, silent. I didn't want to talk to break the silence. Although it was deadly!

I heard a voice breaks that silence but it some how soothes my pain. Wait, what? It was Luke.

"What are you doing here!, it's not a party get out I'm trying to get dressed!" He screamed at her. Wow that's harsh. There again I wouldn't want her to see his Little Dick she'll be blinded!

-----------------------------------
SORRY THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS WONT BE I PROMISE! THANKS FOR READING SO FAR!
Charlie