•CHAPTER EIGHT•

Evelyn's P.O.V
We soon arrived back to Cal's place after Mikey drove us back home. Was it the right moment now? I mean... We were alone. Just me and Cal. Mikey was here but left because he needed to go to the shop or something. I doubt he'll come back anyways.

It was an awkward kind of silence. I mean Calum was on his phone. Typical boy.
"Are you alright Eve-" He tries breaking the silence but the door bell beat him to it. At first I wondered who it could of been. Maybe Mikey? It tired out to be someone worse than my brother. It was... LUKE! At that moment I felt like beating the shit out of him but he wasn't worth it. Plus I was too tired to fight. He couldn't of been out of hospital that fast could he? My only guess is that what Michael did, he didn't punch hard enough. He didn't do a good enough job. I guess it would have to do for now. I say for now because... It's Luke fucking Hemmings. He always comes back for more!

I turned my attention to Calum and Luke. They were both stood by the door and Calum didn't look very happy.
"What do you want", Calum looked annoyed to see his face.
"Look bro, I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean for you to get hurt you just got in the way". Luke tried barging his way past Calum but it didn't work.

"What makes you think you can just show up at my door and expect me to forgive and forget? To let you in."
"Hey bro, I said I'm sorry! Don't you think that having my beautiful nose broken was enough?" Luke tried acting all innocent but trust me he wasn't.
Calum stared into his deep dark soul for a good minute or two. It was really awkward. Silence and tension filled the room. I didn't know where to look or what to do at this present moment. I wanted to speak but I decided not to break the silence.
Luke stared at me, snarling. I mouthed 'fuck you' and I could tell he filled with rage. I started smiling, Evilly.

"Come on man. Let me in... Please?" Wow that's the first time I've heard him say sorry. "I mean after all you are my best friend right? "
Luke might as well give up now. Calum obviously didn't want him here. He didn't give up. Next thing you know he'll be begging on his hands and knees!

"Fine, I'll let you in. This doesn't mean I'm not mad at you for what you did!"

Calum being his normal self gave in and let Luke in. Calum didn't deserve all the crap Luke gave him. Luke didn't deserve Calum at all! Not after everything Luke's put him through.

"Thankyou, It's about-" Luke yelled but then stopped shocked to see me. He saw me when he was at the door?

What?

"What is she doing in my seat? It's now infested with fleeeee's!" He chuckled but looked disgusted. Typical Luke back too his old self. No surprise.

"Get lost you lanky... BREADSTICK!" I yelled at him not a care on the world if this was his seat or not.

"Fuck you!" He screamed.

"Fuck you too!" I yelled back.

Calum hadn't said anything else purely because he was too busy playing FIFA on his console. But, when was he not. It was like his life.

We all sat as far away as we could from each other. But, we were close enough to hear what one and other had to say. The room fell silent again. Cal was on his console whilst Lke was on his phone. He caught me looking at him.

Crap!

"What are you looking at you whore! If you take a picture it may last longer! Luke snapped.

I stood up clenching my fists ready to knock the shit out of him. Cal snapped out of his land of game He walked towards me and told me that he wasn't worth it. What Calum said was true. The lanky piece of shit can go rot in hell! I sat back down, staring at my boots.

"That's what I thought Little Bitch!" Luke snickered. He carried on speaking. When would he stop talking the annoying Little Dick. "Like I was going to say, I came here to discuss the-" Luke was cut of as Calum seemed to snap.

"Haha,"snickered to myself. I could never keep my mouth shut when I was in serious moments. Like this.

"What are you laughing about you dog?!" Luke always tried to find a way to lower my confidence. But there again I did it back. The only different was I did it better.

"I'm laughing at your ugly face you morron!" I hated him so much.

"LITTLE BITCH!" He barked at me.

"LITTLE DICK!" I snapped back.

"Take that back" Luke was about to run and pounce at me but we were both startled by Calum's voice. He never looked as mad as he did then.