•CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR•

Calum's P.O.V
"Um well, you see... Um... Oh for god sake. Look Evelyn, I didn't want you to fall in love with Luke. Yeah he's being really nice and all but I know what he's like. He got you pregnant once and I can't have it again. I'm sorry but... I love you" I finally had the balls to tell her. She looked speechless. I don't know what to expect I mean, she's just staring at me? Does she love me back? Does she hate me? Why won't she speak?!

The room once again filled with silence, until a tear drop fell down my shoulder. Evelyn was crying. Oh no. What have I done!

"Evelyn Im sorry I didn't mean..."

"I'm sorry Calum. How could I have been so blind" she whispered into my ear. She finally realised. Luke is not the right one. 

"Calum.."  She said into my chest as I hold her close,
"I love you too" she finished.

I smiled, looking down at her. I had met her eyes as she was looking up at me. Her eyes lite up green as the tears cleared up. She dug get head back into my chest and we continued to hug.

Her head lifted of my chest and towards mine. Before I knew it her lips were sealed to mine. She had soft thin lips. I didn't want to pull away but I don't think she wanted to either.

With the sound of Michael shouting, I flinched disconnecting our lips. He was shouting at his game most probably. I glance over at Evelyn and she's just smiling in my direction. I really want to tell her how I feel. About her, how beautiful she was, how cute she was. I've been keeping it in for way to long. Here it goes.

"Evelyn, I know we've been friends since god knows how long but I..."

I was interrupted by Evelyn. "Yes!" She shouted smiling. I smile in surprised that not only did she say yes but she knew what I was on about! I question just in case.

"Yes... You will be my girlfriend?" I looked at her giving a weird facial impression.

"Oh... Um I thought you was on about you and Alice..." ALICE! No never ever!

"NOO NEVER! Me and Alice are nothing she doesn't mean a single thing to me anymore" I look seeing her smile.

"Oh okay in that case then yes I'll be your girlfriend hehe" she giggled making her even cuter.

She leaned in once again, forcing me to do the same. As we got closer and closer...

"Ow!" She screamed holding her head.
"I'm sorry!" My head smack again hers. Why do I always make it so awkward!

"It's okay it's okay haha" she says to me. I looked at the clock and it seemed to be the end of school; where we was not at.

"Well, I need to go shopping with Michael soon to go gets some stuff" she says to me hinting at the fact I needed to go.

"Okay I'll go, I'll go hehe" I sounded like a teenage girl but I didn't care.

"Before I go I need to tell you something"

"Okay what is it?"

She leans closer up near my ear and just them did she tickle me. I couldn't breathe and had no power to defend my self. She wouldn't stop.

"Eve!... S-stop!" I cry with laughter and she still doesn't stop. I give up and tickle her back making her squirm on her bedroom floor.

"Stop Cally! I'm sorry! Please stop!" She cries out loud as I let her back up.

"Naughty Cally, don't do that again" she said in a rather childish but cute way.

"I know I am" I winked.

She shakes her head and follows me out the door. We walk to the door and turn to Michael. Michael wasn't talking to Evelyn.

"Bye MIKEY!" I shout a bit to loud.

"Bye CAL!" He shouts back mocking me. As I walk to the door I turn and face Evelyn. She kisses me, gives me a quick hug and then I'm on my way back to my house. I felt so happy so alive right now! Me and Evelyn are finally together.

As I walked near my house I could see Luke. He looked up at me and then back down. I just ignored him and carried in walking. What was up with him?!

Okay so I hope you enjoyed the update! Sorry it was slow but you all know why,.. I think! Thanks for reading up to now! Things will get better in the book. A lot more drama.
Charlie X