•CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX•

Evelyn's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it! It had finally happened! Me and Calum are official! I was so happy. Our first date was tomorrow night so I decided to look through the closet. Before I was able to do so the door knocked.

"Evelyn get the door!" Michael shouted up, as he is too lazy to do so himself.

I closed the only cupboard I opened up and stumbled down the stairs.

"Fine, lazy Arse" I mumble knowing he wouldn't hear it because he had his head phones on.

*knock knock knock*

"I'm coming I'm coming hold on!" Who ever was at the door was desperate.

I open the door revealing a tall, blonde haired boy. Luke. What was Luke doing here?

"Hey Luke..."

"Evelyn can I talk to you?" He rushes into my house without me inviting him in but I stay calm although I want to shout. Rude.

"Well now your in my house I guess we can... Why what's up?"

"Can we talk... Not near Michael?" He whispers hoping Michael doesn't hear him. Luckily he doesn't.

"Okay, we can go to my room" he nods and walks behind me up the stairs. We walk into my room and I sit in my bed whilst Luke sits at the desk opposite me.

"What's up then and what are them flowers for?"

"Well...Um Hollie and Ashton split... And Hollie wants to hurt you... I don't know why.... She just told me?" I could tell he was lying to me but I don't know why. I acted as if I knew nothing of the sort.

"Luke. Hollie ain't gonna' hurt me. I will sort her out. Now why you bring flowers? Are they for me?" I ask and see him blushing. He brought flowers for me! How sweet. Wait, he doesn't know about me and Calum? Oh great. This isn't going to end well. Hopefully he doesn't like me. I mean I'm not saying I don't like him but I love Calum. There is a difference.

"Well yeah they are for you... I hope you like them" he hand the beautiful roses and as I hug him tightly. No one had ever got me roses before.

"Thank you! They're beautiful" I say and place them in a vase that sat upon my window sill. I turn back to Luke and he looked upset.

"What's wrong Luke? What is the real reason you came to my house? You can talk to me Luke" I say putting my arm around his shoulder but he flinches away.

"I have a question" he soon speaks up. I felt kind of upset when he flinched away. I didn't expect it.

"What's that?" I say wiping my unknown tears.

"Are you and Calum..."

"Um... Yes... I'm sorry Luke" I say putting my head down so I stare into my lap.

"That's what I thought" he says sounding upset but not looking bothered. I don't think he cared as much as he thought. I mean he was my bully for so long? Why would he care now?

He gets up and starts for the door. I don't stop him because he probably doesn't want to see me. I don't think he expected it. Maybe he didn't care and he was just going through something. He will be fine. I hope he will be.

I grab my phone ready to text Luke but I decide not to for he probably doesn't want to talk. Especially to me. I'll just give it a while. As I waited for a text I wasn't even sure was going to come through, I searched through my closet. Whilst searching I was thinking. Maybe Calum was right. Maybe Luke is trouble? Maybe he doesn't care? Maybe he never did? Maybe he's just doing this to make people believe he's being nice to me for once? What ever it was, I tried to ignore. Luke was on my mind all night. And I couldn't get him of it... Was he mad at me? It's all my fault. Stupid Evelyn...

Okay so another update for y'all. Hope you enjoyed it! This chapter is kind of boring but thanks for reading!
I love you guys!
Charlie X