•CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE•

Luke's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do. I panicked and called the ambulance. She had been on the floor crying and screaming, "Luke you prick!" and "I Hate You". I felt bad for what I did but it was her fault.

The ambulance had soon arrived and was about to take Evelyn to hospital.

"Erm.. can I come to?" I hesitantly asked.

"Are you her boyfriend?" He asked looking in the ambulance.

"A... close friend" I lie.

"Yeah ok" He says and lets me into the back with Evelyn. She is breathing heavily and doesn't see me come in. After about five minutes we arrive at the hospital and she is rushed into the hospital. I waited outside room 7 were she had been put. I had been sat here for about ten minutes now and heard nothing happening. No news no nothing. I had a lot of time to think now. I should care for her. What was I even thinking. I don't hate her as much as I used to. When singing 'disconnected' with her, I don't know what happened. Yes she's annoying and a Little Bitch but I don't know... Something happened.

Interrupting my thought the nurse walked through the door to approach me.

"I have bad news" She says looking at her clipboard.

"What happened? W-What going on?" I was really worried now. What was happening. I hope Evelyn is okay.

"She's had a miscarriage", I look down and ask if I can go see her. I can't believe it. What did I do.

My head is pounding. I needed to see her. I just can't believe it! I needed to see Evelyn. She if she is ok. What have I done.

"Can I see her?" I looked up at the nurse and she nodded. I walked up to the door but before opening it, I took a deep breathe and thought. Did she want to see me? Would she want to see me?

I went in anyways. I saw her, asleep on the bed. I walked up to her and looked down at her. She looked ill. I could see the remains of the tears, weep down her face. She must of only just got to sleep. I didn't want to wake her.

I sit next to her, reaching for her hand.

Evelyn's P.O.V

I woke up with a wet face. I didn't want to open my eyes. I could feel someone's present next me, holding my hand. I didn't move. I kind of liked it. The warmth of the hand touching mine made me feel safe. I still hadn't moved. Nor had the hand. Then I hear a familiar voice whisper close to my ear.

"Look Evelyn, I never meant for this to happen. I'm so sorry. I really am. We have hated each other for ages. I'm not sorry for all the things I did in the past. You deserved all of that. But now is different. I'm sorry. I-I care for you too much to push this aside! I'm sorry... I just hope you could forgive me." The voice sounded masculine. It sounded familiar. I opened one eye to see a face getting closer to me and kissed me on the head. He was warm and smelt amazing. I open one eye and see... Not Calum. Not Michael. But Luke? After all these years of us hating each other... Luke!

I could see him get up to leave and as he approached the door, I opened both eyes and sat up. My head was still pounding for all the crying I had done.

"Luke..." I say, making him turn and run back.

"Evelyn... I'm so sorry" he says and sits beside me looking directly in my eyes.

"Don't be. Yes maybe I'm upset and angry inside but I'm glad your here with me... For once!"

I look at him and he looks happy. He smiles at me and then puts his arms around me. I pull him towards me and tell him I okay for the hundredth time. Once we pulled away from the hug, I couldn't help but think of how the baby would look. The baby would look like Luke. If it looked like me it would probably run away. We would bring it up together and watch it grow up. Them times would be shattered now that I knew I couldn't see it.

I snap out of them thoughts and I look around and call for the nurse.

"Nurse!" I shout grabbing the attention of a young looking healthy nurse. She looked about twenty with blonde hair and green eyes. Her makeup was applied thick so I couldn't tell if she had spots or not.

"Yes Miss Rose" she walked Over to me and looked at Luke. She gave him a wink and took her clipboard.

"When can I leave" I now feel sad and can feel myself fill with tears. There isn't going to be a day that goes by were I don't think about our 'child'. A tear rolled down my face but I quickly wipe it away and see Luke starring at me. I look up at the nurse.

"You can leave now... But first you need a parent or a boyfriend to sign you out" I looked at Luke and he nodded. I got up from the bed looking like a complete and utter dweeb in my hospital clothes. I felt light on my feet but I still had thoughts. I knew it would take time to get rid of them thoughts. In fact I think I'd have to live with them forever.

Luke takes my hand and signs the paper with his over hand. We walk out of the hospital and he brings me to his car. Once luring me into it we set of back to my house. I could tell Luke wasn't the happiest person in the world but I would have to try and change that. He's been a dick to me most of his life but he cared. And I should do the same I guess.

"So... You feel any better?" He asked as Twenty One Pilots started playing.

"Yeah things will get better" I say smiling at him.

"Hey how about we get some dinner? I'll pay" he offers and I nod. He then smiles as we make it to my house.