•CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT•

Evelyn's P.O.V

I need to talk to Luke. I need to know; if he cares or not. I need to know if what he had said was how he truly felt. I need Luke.

"Calum, thank you.. for everything! I love you" I give Calum a quick hug and wiped my tears.

"Hey I love you Evelyn" He said back.

"I mean it"

"And you think I don't?"

"I didn't say that" I giggled and he tried putting a serious face on but he failed.

"Oh my god Calum!" I just remember. I haven't told my brother. Michael!

"I haven't told Michael. I haven't seen Michael. He's going to be pissed at me. What do I do? Should I tell him?" I ask Calum hoping he would respond.

"Your over reacting Eve, I think you should tell him but there will be only one problem. Luke. Michael hates Luke and if he finds out he got you pregnant... he's dead meat!"

Luke's P.O.V

Once I had got back from Evelyn's, I sat down alone to think to myself. I didn't want to be the father. Me and Evelyn aren't together and trust me, we never will be! I hate her! Little Bitch! I wanted to care for the baby without being it's father. I wanted to care for Evelyn. But I can't. I doesn't feel right. I look at my phone scrolling down my twitter feed to find Hollie with.. Ashton. I'm pretty pissed with Ashton for not telling me. At first when I caught on that Ashton had slept with my girlfriend I wanted to kill him; literally. But knowing Hollie was the slut that she is, the pain eased and I became less bothered.

Ashton was my best friend in the end so I couldn't stay mad at him for too long. My phone then dinged as I had a message. I chose to ignore it at first knowing it was of Hollie or someone. Probably saying, "Lukey baby, I want you back..." Then it dinged again and I was already annoyed with the sound. I look to see it wasn't Hollie. It wasn't Calum. It wasn't Ashton. It wasn't Evelyn either. It was... Michael? Oh no. He's going to kill me if he sees me. I opened the message. How did he get my number anyways? Probably Little Bitch gave him it. Urgh.

Michael: Hey Luke, sorry about the whole situation at the mall. Evelyn hasn't come home and I've looked everywhere and I don't know where she is. She probably isn't with you right now but would you know where she is?

Oh no. Evelyn hadn't been home meaning Michael wont know she's pregnant. I decided not to tell him just in case he turns on me and beats me up again. I would never admit I was scared of him but deep inside.. I was petrified! I replied trying to act casual.

Luke: It's alright and erm don't know where she is...

I sent the message and put the phone down beside me. I looked up at the clock and it was three o'clock. I went to my room to freshen up. I put different clothes on and headed into my room. It was a clean-mess I would say. I sorted my quiff and put a decided I wanted to put a beanie on. I picked the black one up and put it on. I walked back down stairs and left the house to take a long walk. Maybe it would clear my head a bit of all the shit that's happening. Hopefully with my luck, not bumping into anyone I know. I know too many people.

Once walking out my house I set of down the road to a nearby abandoned park. I sat on the swing, avoiding all eye contact with anyone who passed by which seemed to be very few. I looked up thinking no one was their and started thinking about what I had said to Evelyn earlier. She was pretty upset about it.

Speak of the devil... I look up and find her entering the park. I don't think she noticed me but she seemed to be alone. I wanted to leave the park but decided to stay knowing she hadn't seen me. I really did hate her and she hated me too. I guess out relationship is complicated. Ever since she'd been pregnant, I feel like I need to care for her but I chose not too. Maybe if I did... no, haha I will not help her! I hate her guts why would I help her. I look over to her finding her eyes lay upon me. I quickly look away noticing she slouched into the swing close next to mine.

"Luke?" She asked looking for a response. I didn't want to talk to her at this present moment considering I still hadn't sorted my thoughts out.

"What do you want Little Bitch" I snapped; pissed of. She took the hint that I didn't want to talk to her so I decided to leave and set off to another place. I had heard footsteps behind me, only making me walk faster. I didn't want to talk to A-N-Y-O-N-E. Especially her.

"Luke!" she shouted. I stop and turn to her but she looked kind of scared. I didn't want to hurt her so I tried to stay calm.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT LITTLE BITCH" I snapped back, ready to hit her. I held back as she had gave me no reason to do so.

"We need to talk" She said walking closer to me.

"About what? The thing your carrying around? Look I told you I don't want to be it's father. Calum or someone can take that role. I don't want to." She now looked disappointed. What else did she want me to say? I've said it enough times. Can't she just deal with it. The only problem was, every time I said it I felt more and more guilty for saying that.

"No, the baby needs you as well as me! Please Luke. We hate each other I understand but we need to sort it out! Maybe you do think this baby was a drunken mistake but I think otherwise. You need to be there for it as much as I do." She said, crying. I don't want her to cry. What is wrong with me. I hate seeing her like this. I quickly grab her wrist and take her to my house where no one could see us.

She's still crying and I want to punch her so much but I couldn't. Instead I hug her making sure she's okay. Maybe she was right. Maybe we did need to start getting along but it wasn't that easy. She's to annoying and bitchy. No one can get along with that.

"Would you stop crying for god sake?" I say, grabbing her a tissue. She sits down on the sofa, wiping the tears away. She looks up at me.

"I need you Luke" she says.

"I don't need you" I say back. What am I doing? For god sake Luke!

"Okay.. I've tried everything to try and be nice to you. I need you Luke. More than anyone now. But your not. You couldn't care less about anything but yourself! Your a self centred little dick! I hate you Luke Fucking Hemmings!" Evelyn stands up and slaps me right across my face, and let me tell you it hurt so much. I'm so annoyed! I'm literally ready to punch her. I lose it. I punch her and cause her to fall to the ground. What did I just do?

I promised a longer chapter. I found this one quite hard to write. Luke doesn't learn. Comment your thoughts on Luke at this stage. Thanks for reading. Love you guys!

Charlie