•CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO•

Evelyn's P.O.V
I soon made it to school but I knew once I had stepped through the doors, no one would be seen as they would all be in class. I didn't bother rushing to my locker so I took my bag with me to class. As I walked in, not one eye was not on me. I felt so intimidated. I looked over at Luke to see him smirk as I sat down. Calum was the only one not looking at me because he was probably mad at me for ignoring him.

"I'm sorry I'm late sir... Again" I say as the teacher comes over to me. He didn't look too happy.

"With such good grades comes so many lates with you? What's the excuse this time? Huh?" He asked leaning over me. His breath smelled of rotten eggs. Eew.

"I-i don't have one sorry sir" I looked at Calum as I knew he was looking at me. Once he caught be starring back he looked away. On the other hand, I had seen Luke laughing with his friends. I notice Hollie sitting with her usual slutty friends. She looked at me and started walking over as the teacher walked back to the desk, probably writing my name down for detention. I was used to them by now.

"Oh look who we have here then" Hollie sniggered as all her slutty friends walked over.

"And what do you want" I spat not looking at them.

"Why do we always need to want something when we come to you? Your just a useless slut. You can't do anything for us" she smirked still standing by my desk.

"One, your one to speak! You've slept with most boys in the school you slut. And two, I can do something for you." I pull out money from my back pocket and show it to her.

"Here maybe this might pay for the plastic surgery for your face seen as thought you can't afford it" I shouted standing up to her. I could hear Calum snigger from where he was sitting which made me happy he found me funny.

"You best watch out Evelyn." She tries walking back to where she came from but I had stopped her.

"Oh and what you going to do"

"Ashton and maybe Calum if I have time" she whispers and laughs.

I punch her in the stomach and pull her hair, slamming her face in my desk.

"You even touch them and I'll fucking kill you, fucking slutty bitch!" I shouted and Luke tried pulling me of her.

"Babe babe calm down what's happening over here" Luke says and I could see Calum leaving class.

"Let go of me! She's going to hell!" I punch her once again.

"EVELYN PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW!" My teacher with bad breath shouted. I soon released and Luke hugged me. I hugged him back and ran out down the halls to the office. I was quite scared to open the doors to the principals office. I could feel my full body shake. I was never really in trouble like this. I reached out for the door handle, whispering to myself 'everything will be fine'.

Just then did I get knocked out the way by a student barging out the door. He seemed mad. It was only when he turned around that I knew that that student was... Calum. He looked angry and ran away out the doors. I debated whether or not I should run after him but he didn't want to see me. By the look on his face he looked pretty pissed.

I finally found the courage to walk in. I decided not to look up.

"Miss Rose, your suspended for a week" He announces and I felt numb and wanted to cry but I was too angry with myself. I was too angry at Hollie.

"Wait what!" I shouted looking up now.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!
SORRY FOR MY SLOW UPDATES. I FIND IT HARD TO WRITE WITH ONE HAND. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTERS. ALTHOUGH, I DO FEEL LIKE THIS STORY IS DRAGGING ON. COMMENT THOUGHTS. THANKYOU, CHARLIE X