•CHAPTER THIRTY- NINE•

1 week later~
Evelyn's P.O.V

I woke up from the weirdest dream yet. I couldn't breathe and I felt like the world was closing in on me. The room started spinning, my head felt like it used to when Luke would punch me, kick me and threw me to the ground.

The pain started to ease up as the sound of my alarm clock rang in my ear. It had already been a week already and now it was back to the torturous days of high school. I had seen Calum every other day and it didn't seem anything new had happened at school so I was okay. But I hadn't seen Luke for the past week. It was as if he'd been avoiding me for a reason I have no idea about. Ever since Ashton told me he liked me I had been thinking. I like Luke... I think. But I  still love Calum. There is a difference. I mean how can I love someone that used to bully me and make my life a living hell? You just can't!

I shouldn't worry too much about Luke. Maybe this is just another phase with boy problems. I don't really like Luke do I? As I step out of my bed, I could hear the sound of happiness outside my window. Well that's what I thought. All I could see was both Calum and Luke. I didn't bother rushing out to see them because I was too tired and I wasn't ready to be beaten up. I watched from the window, feeling guilty that I hadn't already gone down to break the crowd up. As I watched from above, chanting was to be heard over what was been said. I could vaguely hear what they were saying to each other. Or I thought I could.

Calum P.O.V

"Why are you doing this!" I shouted, as Luke walked up to me.

"You know exactly what is happening! You don't deserve Evelyn! You don't love her. You think you do but you really don't! I love Evelyn. Yes, everyone... I love Evelyn. Calum only is dating her because he knew I love her. He said that I'd never get a chance with her because I'm no good for her. I think it time for her to know what happened. You knew Hollie hurt Evelyn but you didn't want to say anything. She came running to you because she knew you wouldn't hurt her for hurting your girlfriend because... it doesn't even matter! You don't deserve Evelyn!" I couldn't believe he had actually said this. Now, he's crossed the line. I'm so pissed.

"Evelyn is still my girlfriend, even if we did break up! How dare you say this! I still love Evelyn and just because you do doesn't change my mind. Stop taking her away!"

"I wouldn't be doing this if you hadn't don't what you did with Hollie! You believed Hollie over me! Hollie is a slutty, two faced bitch that has no right to hurt Evelyn. And plus your lucky I didn't tell Evelyn about you kissing Hollie!" He shouted at me.

"Hollie isn't! If you knew he properly she is really nice! And I don't like Evelyn, I love her! I believed her over you because I know what your capable of! And Hollie forced herself on me. It wasn't me!"

"Me? I've tried my hardest to be nice to her! She doesn't realise how horrible you really are! Oh and if you loved her that much you would of helped her seen as though you knew about what happened!"

"Yeah... That's not my problem though! She can fight her own battles! Can't she?" I shouted back, knowing he was ready for a fight but he was too much of a faggot to do something like that. I mean he only hits girls because they're weak. Well most of them.

"She was your fucking girlfriend! At least I had the.... You know what forget it! You never cared about her as much as I did"

"Oh yeah you really care for her! Dude, you beat her up all these years and now suddenly you fancy her?! She wouldn't be with you anyway she still probably loves me too much! You have no chance."

Luke knew I was right as I had just proven him wrong. He now put his head down and tried walking away but after what he just said, there was no way he was getting away. I grabbed his arm and turned him back to face me.

"Why you walking away"

"Because I know I'm never getting Evelyn back"

"You never had her anyway!" I shouted pushing him to the floor and spitting on him. He didn't move and he didn't whimper. Although the surrounding crowd we had were chanting. Everyone was chanting Calum and Luke was just layed there. Not moving and inch.

"You going to get up? Huh Lucas?" I kicked his side just to make sure he wasn't dead or something. He clearly wasn't.

He soon got back up, able to stand on two feet.

"Look, Calum. You have Evelyn and... I know I can't have her. Your probably right. I'll just leave her alone." He turned once again to try and head off to school but I wasn't finished.

"Your becoming soft Hemmings. You need to toughen up and grow some balls Lucas." I shouted and the crowd becomes full of laughter. I couldn't help but let out a little snigger of my own.

As he struggled back to his feet he was the knocked back down by down to the ground by the connection of my fist into his lower abdomen. As he healed our, clutching his stomach, I struck him once again only this time the kick was delivered to the face. He drastically then fell to the floor. I couldn't stand anther sight of him, so I left to school.

Only then realising where I was. Outside Evelyn's house. Luckily, she hadn't to be seen anywhere meaning she couldn't of seen or heard anything that had been said. But, I had been stood corrected.

"Calum!" Evelyn's voice was to be heard coming out of her house. She was dressed today in a black skinny jeans, a red flannel shirt with a beanie saying, you own it.

"Evelyn!" I wrap my arms around her but she just pulls away. Instead she ran over to were Luke kneed beside him. Wow, hurtful.

__________________________________________

Tuesday 5th April 2016 - XxBigFanGirlxX <3

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and keep reading!

Love ya'll <3 Charlie xx