•CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN•

Part One- The Party

Evelyn's P.O.V

"Where did Ashton go, it's been like half an hour since we last saw him?" I was sat in the kitchen with Calum and Mikey. We were all watching for Ashton to come back but he never did. Although, he was watching over this girl.

"I know, I'm going to look for him, maybe I might pick up a few girls along the way" Mikey winked and left the table. I slapped his arm making him wince.

"Bye then!" I shouted back. I looked up at Calum and I automatically knew something was wrong he had his head in his hands. I was sat at the other end of the room so I decided to move closer to Calum.

"What's wrong" I leaned over him to try and comfort him. He shit his head up, only to make me blush as his soft lips touched my cheek. Sly but cute.

"Hey no fair! You can't do that!" I smiled at Calum. He let out a chuckled and tried running away from me. So childish. He wasn't speaking. I was getting worried. It was almost mid night and the moon was glowing through the the midnight sky. I could feel a breeze coming from underneath the door. The air smelt of alcohol maki me retch. I'd never drank in my life! I don't intend to either. Just then I turned to Calum as he pulled me close towards him after he noticed I was shivering. His hugs were warm and cosy.

"Are you going to talk to me then?" I asked not pulling away from out hug.
"Everything's fine! I just saw you was cold!" He smiled. "And I love hugging you because your smaller than me and I find it cute!"

I think... Well, I might like... No I can't he's my best friend. I mean he might not like me back? That would be embarrassing. I'll just... Shut up Evelyn!

Calum released from the hug. He then stared into my eyes leaning closer to me. I could feel the warmth of his body. Our lips connected and even though it felt wrong.. It felt right?

"Calum, it's karaoke time get your arse on stage!" Luke stormed through the doors startling both of us.

"Come on let's go!" Calum took my hand and led me through the drunk crowd of people. He jumped upon the stage releasing our grip. He looked down at me winking at me before announcing the karaoke pairs. Everyone that was at this party names were put into a jar to determine who would sing with who. Singing wasn't my favourite thing to do but if I had to do it, it would only be for fun. Not a talent I have.

"First pair.." Calum said. "Luke!"

Luke looked up jumping into the stage, hanging his head down. Everyone was cheering for him. Girls especially. Asking if they could sing with him? God who's sing with that Little Dick. Pathetic Girls.
"Luke's partner..." Calum continued.

He looked surprise whilst saying... "Evelyn!" Oh great. Everyone laughed as u out my head in my hands. I guess I'd have to sing with that rat.

"No I don't want to sing with Little Dick!" I protested.
"I don't want to sing with you either Little Bitch but it's for fun don't be a sour puss like you always are!"
I wanted to fight him there and then but I thought better of it. I gave in and sang.
"Fine!" I said sighing.
Everyone cheered as I went on the stage. Luke looked at me and snarled. "This doesn't mean anything Little Bitch!" He whispered looking away from me.

The song list was filled with Five Seconds Of Summer songs making it unfair. Luke was their lead singer meaning he knew the lyrics better. But I was one their biggest fans ever since they had formed.

"What song would you like to sing guys?"
"We don't mind" Luke answered.
"Random song?" Calum questioned. It was pretty obvious we wanted a random song but oh well.
"Pick a number 1-21" Calum said.
"7" I said.
"19" Luke shouted.
"No, I want number 7?" I snapped back.
"19 is better?" Luke shouted approaching me threatening to punch me.
"Sit down, you wouldn't even think about hurting me because if you lay one finger one me I'll snap your legs you lanky piece of shut"

I was in no mood to talk or argue with him. He soon turned around and sat back were he was.

"Number 19 it is" I said to Calum not bothered what song we had.
"Number 19... Disconnected!"
Luke smiled. Not at me. Ew. But at the fact this was his favourite song.
"Evelyn you okay with this song?" Calum asked smiling once again at me.
"Yeah I don't mind" This was one of my favourite 5sos songs.
The lights brightened and the music started. People were starring at me. Oh god. Embarrassing, I couldn't help but blush.
"Luke you start" I said.
"Why don't you?" Luke snarled.
"No you Little Dick"
"Fine! Little Bitch"

"Life's a tangled web, of cell phone calls and hash tag I don't knows. And you, your so caught up. In all the blinking lights and dial tones" Even though, I hated his guts, I had to say his voice was amazing.

Wait, nooo! Stupid Evelyn!

"I admit am a bit of a fool for playing by the rules. But I found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you. Tune of the static sound of the city that never sleeps. Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen" Luke continued to sing.

"I like the summer rain, I like the sounds you make we out the world away we get so disconnected. You are my getaway. You are my favourite place. We put the world away we get so disconnected" I sang, I looked towards Luke as he came to stand next to me. He stared into my eyes. What was happening?!

"Hands around my waist, you're counting up the hills across the sheets. And I'm a falling star, a glimmer lighting up these cotton streets. I admit I'm a bit of a fool for playing by the rules. But I found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you. Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps here in the moment on the dark side of the screen" I sang, Luke still staring at me.

We stopped at that and everyone started cheering. We wasn't even that good where we? Luke smiled at me. Wait... He smiled? Ew creep!

"Little Bitch remember this means nothing! It's for fun" he slapped me and walked of the stage. Little Dick!