•CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE•

Evelyn's P.O.V
I'd never seen Luke look so hurt even though he hadn't expressed it. That reminds me I haven't even done that pregnancy test. I need to before anyone seems suspicious.

"I'll be right back" I said making my way up the stairs. Seeing Luke like that made me Broken inside. I'd never seen him like that before. I mean I may hate Luke but seeing him like this isn't right.

"What's the matter? Where you going?" Calum shouted up.

"Bathroom" I said running up the stairs. I lock my self in the bathroom, take out the pregnancy test and do what I have to do. I wait around 5 minutes until the results are back. Oh shit. I'm pregnant.

Luke's P.O.V
I tried not making it obvious. I was actually really happy. Hollie was a slut anyways and I already knew what had happened. Even though ash didn't tell me I knew by the way he had acted and what I'd seen in the flat. Oh well. If I showed I was happy then that would be it. I don't know I just seemed more attached to someone else. I'm not entirely sure who myself....

About 10 minutes later I saw Evelyn walk down the stairs seeming really upset. I didn't want to do anything purely because she was a little bitch. She was clutching her stomach. Maybe she had stupid period pains. Oh well she'll live.

Her eyes started to fill with tears and I could see Calum getting worried. On the other hand, I was just sat starring at my phone not giving a fuck about it. She cries into Calum's shoulder and h held her tight. Gross!

Calum's P.O.V

Evelyn walked down the stairs holding her stomach in pain. I rushed over to her sitting her down on the settee. I couldn't see her like this. I hated it when she was upset.

"What the matter, what happened?!" I quickly say. I was too worried to pay attention to what Luke was doing. Probably on his phone like usual. He never cared anyways.

"Cal..Callum, I'm ...." Before she could finish, Luke interrupted her.

"I'll drive her to her house so she can sleep" he says getting up and walking towards us.

"Are you sure?" I ask him. Why was Luke being so nice at the moment? He never was. Well this was a first. I wasn't going to argue with him considering this was a one of. I helped her into Luke's car which was parked out at the front of my house. I lured her inside and closing the door behind her. But before I did I kissed her forehead and hoped she was okay. It wasn't long before they set of down towards Evelyn's house. Something was wrong with Luke. I just know it.

Sorry this was shorter than usual. I didn't want to keep changing the P.O.V. Next chapter will be longer and less boring. Thanks for reading up to now.
Charlie

Complicated Relationships• 5SOS•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें