•CHAPTER NINE•

Calum's P.O.V
What was up with Alice. She's always acting strange lately? Well that's Alice for you I guess. I walked back into house to find Luke and Evelyn scowling at each other. Did they never give up. For God sake.

I wanted break up the silence. It was to deafening.
"So the party... Who's coming?" I couldn't take it any longer. I had to say something.
"Well a bunch of girls are coming plus me, you, Ash, Mikey, and Alice." Luke pipped up once again.

"What about you Evelyn?" I said smiling at her.
"She can't come. She'll ruin the party!" Luke shouted.
"Luke. Be nice!" I told him.
He soon went back to his phone not giving a shit what I said. I got used to it after a while.

"Evelyn?"
"Oh well it seems I'm not invited because of that little..." Luke rudely interrupted her.
"I'm going now bro catch you later of to see Hollie for a bit" he slammed the door behind him.
Evelyn was staring at me. I could feel it. I looked round to see her beautiful face. The shimmering of the light reflecting of her eyes. She's truly beautiful! I should tell her that sometime?

She smiled at me. "I don't want to come to the party. Little Dick doesn't want me to. And plus I don't want to be the only person that doesn't drink alcohol. Everyone will be drunk but not me. I don't drink."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Please come for me?" I tried convincing her to come but she didn't take it.

"No Cally" she knew it annoyed me when she called me that but inside I found it cute.
"That's it you give me no choice"
"What you gonna do about it hehe"
"I'm going to tickle you!"
"That's if you can catch me!"

She started running around the house like a little child. She was a fast little shit. But I didn't mind. I finally caught her. She now had no were to go. She was trapped. I started tickling her.

"Your coming aren't you" she had to say yes or I wouldn't stop tickling her.
"Never!" She kicked me in my bollocks. I was winded do a good 5 minutes. She just say there laughing her head of. That was it now.
--------------------------------
Evelyn's P.O.V
He wouldn't stop tickling me. He'd always do this if I didn't say yes to him only because in the end I'd give In. And I guess that was the case now.
"Calluuuuuummmm stooopppppp!!!" I couldn't stop laughing. I swear he was trying to kill me.
"Not until you say yes!"
"Okay okay... Haha yes!!!"
"I can't hear you!"
"I said I will...."

Before I could finish my sentence for him to stop tickling me we fell of the bed. Calum squashed me but still carried on tickling me!

He stopped for a minute. Staring into each other's eyes. He had hazel/ brown eyes but they were beautiful. He leaned closer to me still on top of me. Just then Hollie (urg) stormed through the door causing us to separate. Stupid Hollie.

"Where the fuck is Luke! He was meant to pick me up and we were to spend the day together!"