•CHAPTER FIVE•

Luke's P.O.V
Hollie had come so I had to play it of cool. Everyone was cheering for me making me feel even worse about what I had just done. But I mean I couldn't of been all that bad? Right? I means she slapped my fucking girlfriend across the face! Was I not suppose to respond to that? She deserves everything she got! She doesn't mess with my girlfriend and not expect to be punished!
I crouched down beside her making me look like the better person. Especially if Hollie was there. She would of dumped my arse right there right now if she knew what I had done. She would of forgiven me anyways. She always does. I get away with everything. I mean... Why shouldn't I? Evelyn doesn't deserve to be in this world! She doesn't know how agitated she gets me! Like really? 
I looked up about to kiss Hollie like I always do but was rudely interrupted by a voice from afar. Omg. It was Michael! I started to panic. I tried to avoid making eye contact with him. The ambulance had arrived and Evelyn was about to be sent away to hospital. What was I going to do!

Michael's P.O.V
I glanced around the room trying not to make eye contact with others. Everyone saw me as the scary person. Everyone would run always from me because they knew if they had touched my sister they'd be dead.
I had a strange, kind of funny feeling that this all had something to do with Luke. But then out of the corner of my eye I could see Calum lying on the floor. I quickly ran as fast as I couldn't barging everyone out the way to make sure he was okay. He was lying there unable to move for a long period of time.
I looked over the crowd scamming trying to meet Luke's eyes. I could feel the warmth of Luke's rath.
I quickly lifted Calum onto my shoulder and carried to the ambulance which was parked up near by.
Before I was able to reach the ambulance, Evelyn had woken up in shock screaming.
"Evelyn!!" I shouted from the top of my lungs. 
I lured Calum into the same ambulance Evelyn was put in. I couldn't stop now. Luke had took this all to far.
I punched pass everyone that got in my way to eventually see Luke with Hollie. Urgghh when was he never with Hollie?
I marched closer to him trying not to attract as much attention as I could. That obviously didn't work. If anything I attracted more attention to myself more than I didn't!
"Luke!" I snapped as he tried escaping from me.
"Where do you think your going, ay? Care to explain what had happened, yeah" Luke looked at me scared to even try and attempt to answer me.
"A simple hi would be nice," Luke tried acting hard infront of Hollie
Hollie backs away slowly feeling intimidated by Michael appearance.
"Where do you think your going you little bitch. I bet this is all something to do with you! One of you too weasels best tell me what happened or I will beat you both up. Yes, even you little slut"
I could tell Luke was getting angry but did my face look bothered. Not really. I was waiting. Eventually Luke burst into flames. He was that angry he couldn't even look at me. He ran towards me attepmting to kick me in the stomach. Obviously, it didn't connect the way he thought it would. I quickly reacted aiming my fist directly to his nose. He instantly dropped into Hollies arms making her scream and run away. I glanced down at look.
"My nose... My beautiful nose!"

"You won't be messing with Evelyn or Calum again will you now" I said with a rather smug tone in my voice.
Both Calum and Evelyn gave conciousness in the ambulance.
I looked into the ambulance seeing Calum and Evelyn entangling both their hands together. I thought it was kind of cute for a minute but then I had remembered that that was my sister making me want to be sick. Young love.... Ewwww. I had to stop what was happening. It can happen just not infront of me. It's too gross.