•CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN•

Luke's P.O.V
She just doesn't know. She doesn't know how much I really care for her. Now Calum has her and I can't do anything about it. She loved Calum not me. I was nothing compared to him. He was everything to her and I can't spoil that. As much as I wanted her, you just can't get everything you want. Or can you..

I wasn't going to give up on her. I couldn't. And I wouldn't. I headed back down the street. Back to my house. Thank god Hollie wasn't here. What had happened between them? Between Ashton and Hollie? I can't even think straight. Evelyn was the only thing I could think about. No one but Evelyn. To get things of my mind a bit I decided to visit the person that put me in my misery. Calum Hood.

It wasn't that much further away from mine. I didn't want to act to off because maybe he would notice something. I didn't want to be too obvious. As I walked to Calum's, I could here feel lot about to rain. Instead I ran to Calum's and I was a lot quicker this time round. As I got to his door, I rang the doorbell and it took him a while to open the door. But it wasn't Calum at the door. It was Ashton?

"Hey Luke, what you doing here?" He lets me in and locks the door. I shiver as the rain managed to soak me.

"I just wanted to come and see you all that's all?" I quickly improvised grabbing my jacket I had left here. Always leaving this around.

"Oh okay well me and Calum are just in the middle of a game of Fifa if you want to join us?" He questions walking into the living room as I follow behind.

Calum doesn't look up from the screen to know it's me.

"Hey Luke"

"Hey cal, sorry to intrude..."

"No problem, what's up?" He asks still not looking.

"Oh...um nothing" I can't tell him,
"I heard about you and Evelyn?"

"Yeah finally." He says with a smile. My smile drops to a frown. It wasn't going to happen. Too happy with her. I don't like it.

"Yeah, happy for you" I gritted my teeth but attempted to smile. I sit down next to Ashton.

"I know" he says.
"What?" I whisper back.
"I know your jealous Lucas" he whispers and giggles. Calum didn't batter an eyelid.

"Yes!!!!!" Calum jumps up making me jump out of my skin.

While I've got the chance I quickly talk to Ashton.

"No I don't why would you think that." I denied. He was having none of it.

"Yes you do but I won't tell" he smiles and faces me as Calum's goal replays on the screen. He's doing his victory dance as Ashton turns to me.

"Admit it Luke. You always have..."

"Not always"

"So you admit you do?"

"No I don't!" I shout a bit to loud and Calum faces me.

"What you guys on about?" He questions and Ashton shrugs and smirks.

"Nothing..." Ashton finally says.

"Okay I'm going to get a drink you guys want one?" He asks finishing his victory dance and entering the kitchen.

"No" I say.

"No Thankyou" Ashton says emphasising the 'Thankyou'. I just shrug at his words and carry on. I look down at my feet knowing Ashton was right.

"I know you do Lucas. The way you look at her. When Calum said what he said earlier... You aren't happy that they are happy" he says and gets up from the chair. He walks over to his phone and sits back down.

"It's fine, they are happy... I'm happy..."

"But your not! You know it, I know it we all know it!" He says but I can't tell him. I can't tell him he's right.

"Ashton I don't like her! I'm not jealous and... I like this other girl" I say, not thinking I would pull this of to good. What was I thinking?

"Oh yeah... And what's this girls name?"

"Ev..Evie! Yes Evie"

"It's that right?" He smirks knowing I'm lying but I don't give up. Luckily Calum came back into the room saving me from the deadly questions from Ashton. Unfortunately for me... He didn't save me.

"Hey Cal?" Ashton spoke up.

"Yeah?" Calum replied.

"Luke here has a new crush"

Oh no this can't be happening. Help me please. Someone.

_______________
Thanks for reading. 900 views! Love you guys so much! I'll update again soon! Charlie x