Chapter 5.

Black Beauty by Lana Del Rey

-------------------------------------------

I felt as though my heart was going to fall out of my chest. He gets all pissy when a guy hugs me and here he is with another female on his fucking lap. I touch the mark on my neck and cringe.

I throw my lunch in the trash no longer feeling hungry and glance back at Landyn. I pause and stare open mouthed at the scene before me. Cara and Lan were standing up but Lan had a tight grip on her hair, keeping her at a distance. I could see the pain on Cara's face as he spat words at her before shoving her away causing her to stumble and fall.

Now Cara wasn't one of those snotty bitches, I had the chance to get to know her a little a few years back. She was sweet and kind but just caught up in the wrong crowd, especially when she started hanging around with Landyn. He may be my mate but sometimes he could be a complete dick.

As if sensing my eyes on him, Lan turned to meet my wide eyes while I stayed frozen.

"Lee, baby," he breathed through our mind link. "Just let me explain. I know what your thinking, baby girl, but it's not what it looks like." His eyes looked almost scared.

Be scared Landyn, be very fucking scared.

I watched Cara get up from the floor with tears swimming in her eyes. She followed Lan's gaze to me and I literally watched as the light bulb switched on. She gasped and put a hand over her mouth before speed walking out of the cafeteria.

It was silent in the lunchroom. Everyone was watching me and Lan sensing the tension between us.

I jumped when a hand grabbed my elbow and turned to see the concerned face of my best friend.

Laney's eyebrows furrowed. "You okay, Lee?"

"Yeah, just feeling a little sick," I put a hand to my stomach. "I'll see you later, okay?"

Before she could respond I stormed out of the lunchroom towards the nearest bathroom.

"LeeAna, please," Landyn shouted. I could tell he was running by the thuds of his boots against the floor.

I ignored him and kept walking. Maybe I was overreacting maybe not, I have no idea. All I know is that I saw a female on my mate and felt nothing but hurt and jealousy.

I saw the bathroom and sped up a little but Landyn caught me before I could get inside.

He spun and pinned me against the lockers, holding my wrists down by my side. I tried to kick him but he pushed his knees into my thighs, not painfully but enough to cease movement. I was trapped.

He pressed his forehead into my neck and inhaled my scent, I just stared blankly ahead trying to ignore the tingles I got from his touch.

"I'm sorry, Lee." His forehead met mine and our noses touched. "She just came out of no where and sat on my lap, I swear I would never do that to you, baby. Your it for me." His eyes looked so sincere and sorry.

I inhaled and turned my head to the side. "I just want to be alone for a while, Landyn." One of his hands left my wrist and moved to the back of my head, pulling me to his chest.

I pushed his chest hard causing him to stumbles little. His eyebrows furrowed and jaw clenched.

"What is it with you, huh? I can't even fucking hug my best friend without you freaking out, and I walk in to see a female you used to fuck ON YOUR LAP!" I shouted and quickly slapped a hand over my mouth. Where did that come from?

Landyn narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to me. "Watch your mouth, Lee. I hate watching that pretty mouth of yours spout such dirty words."

"Fuck. Off," I spat through out link.

I have no idea where I got the courage to say that but the violent glow in Landyn's eyes told me I made a mistake.

He ran his hands in his hair and over his face roughly. He turned away from me before quickly turning back. His eyes were black.

"I'm going to go calm down before something happens that we'll both regret. After school, your ass better go straight to my car so we can go home and talk in private," his voice said deathly calm.

I didn't even respond before turning and entering the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------

I felt drained at the end of the day. I clutched my backpack and walked towards the school entry.

When I was almost to the doors I felt a hand grab my arm and drag me into a hall way. I ripped my arm free and turned towards my assailant.

It was Cara.

Her eyes were red and she looked at me with sad eyes.

"I just really wanted to apologize for what happened at lunch. I swear I had no idea Landyn found his mate and I'm very embarrassed." She looked down at her feet. I could tell she wasn't lying by the rate of her heart.

She had no idea.

I sigh. "I accept your apology, Cara.

I knew Cara was a good person so I forgave her but if it happened again, I wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

"Thank you, Lee, or shall I say Luna," she chuckles and I crack a smile.

Now it was time to face Landyn.

------------------------------------------

I walked across the almost empty Parking lot towards Lans truck. He was leaning against the front with his arms crossed, making his muscles look ten time bigger.

His eyes watched my every movement as I neared and stopped in front of him.
We both were silent for a few moments.

"I forgive you," I blurt out. "And I may have overreacted a little but can you blame me? I mean how would you feel if I was sitting on some other males lap?"

He growled. "That male would be a dead man."

I nod and look down. "Please don't hurt me, Lan." My voice barely a whisper. I meant it physically and emotionally.

"Baby girl," he whispered.

Lan grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he held me to him. With he cheek against mine, Lan walked us to the passenger side to set me in my seat.

He cradled my head and stared down at me. "Let's go home, baby." He kissed my lips before turning my body and shutting the door.

Pulling up to our home me and Lan got out and walked into the house with smiles on our faces.

He froze and sniffed the air a little before speed walking into the kitchen. I curiously followed him.

There in the kitchen stood Landyn's parents. The Alpha and Luna.

"Hello, son."

----------------------------------------------

Vote and comment please :)
Sh*t is about to get real guys!
Love cliffhangers