Chapter 32.

A Quiet Darkness by Houses

BEFORE YOU START READING
Check these awesome covers out!

BEFORE YOU START READING Check these awesome covers out!

Made by the lovely @AfterHourz :) Thank you!

Thank you!

What do you guys think? Should one of these be my new cover? Let me know.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

I burst through the infirmary doors with Landyn, and the little boy he holds in tow. The smell of disinfectant hits me immediately.

"LeeAna," Jensen jumps up from a chair and stops me.

"Where are my parents?" My eyes frantically check the place.

Jensen places his hands on my shoulders in attempt to cool me down. "They are being looked at right now. I told Doctor Renna to come get me once they are stable." He leans down to look me in the eye. "Lets just calm down, okay? Everything's going to be fine."

I exhale and give a slight nod. "Okay."

"You can come with me," Landyn interrupts. " I have to get this little guy looked at." He motions to the little boy in his arms.

"Yeah," I reply. "I'll go with you." I grab Jensen's hand off my shoulder and squeeze. "Thank you."

Then I follow Landyn. He stops a nurse, who asks for the little boys name.

"I have no idea," Landyn replies. "He was passed out when I found him, and he has yet to wake up."

The nurse curses slightly under her breath and looks sadly at the little boy. "Okay, follow me."

The place was packed. People from different packs were showing up because of the news. Apparently we weren't the only ones the witches were messing with.

Landyn and I enter a room full of injured people on hospital beds. The nurse leads us to a bed and motions to lay him down. The little boys bruised chest became visible and the nurse gasped.