Chapter 14.

Drop The Game by Flume & Chet Faker

A big thanks goes to belovedshifter for the awesome title page :)

Happy reading!!

---------------------------------------------

I hated traveling... which is exactly why I was happy to be settled after two weeks of it.

Two weeks since Landyn found me at that hotel. It was my fault though, I should have picked a town that wasn't an hour away from the pack. Plus the town was so small, it only had two motels. Of course he was going to check all the nearest towns.

After that motel though, there was no sign of Landyn.

Not wanting to go to another school, I decided to take classes to get my GED.
Once I turned 18 in about two months, I would get a job but for now, I was stuck staying in a motel until I found an apartment.

How am I going to do all this when I'm only 17 you ask? Well a week ago, I stopped to get breakfast passing through a town and met this cute waiter who just so happened to make fake I.Ds. It was a hundred dollars but totally worth it.

My fake name is Gina Reynolds and I was 20 years old from Colorado. I've never even been to Colorado.

There were times I regretted ever leaving the pack, leaving Lan. It was hard being only 17 and trying to live with humans and all their laws. You have to be a certain age to do a lot of things these days. Yeah, I didn't get out of the pack land much.

My fake I.D was going to have to last until I turned 18.

I was currently leaving my motel room and going to get a bite to eat at this amazing diner just down the road. It was small but everybody in town recommended it.

Parking the truck, I quickly walked into the diner, smelling the coffee and bacon. But that wasn't all I smelt, there were other Lycans in here. It wasn't Landyn, I would have known.

I sat down in a booth and slowly looked around trying to spot them. They were obvious, three big bulky men sitting there and staring straight at me.

Shit!

My necklace should block my scent, right?

Then why are they staring at you like that?

Maybe they think I'm pretty?

Your not that pretty.

Rude.

Okay screw eating, I needed to get the hell out of here because I had thought there were no packs around here but I guess I was wrong.

Just as the waitress got there, I was up and out of there. Time to travel... again.

-------------------------------------------

I was stuffing my last piece of clothing into the duffle bag when a knock sounded on the door.

I froze.

I couldn't sneak out the window because it was right by the door and the window in the bathroom was too small.

I'm trapped.

I slowly walked over to the door and looked out the peephole. A sigh escaped my lips when I saw a woman standing there. Thank goddess it wasn't those Lycans.

I opened the door and plastered a smile onto my face. "Hello."

She gave me a smirk before stepping back a little, allowing those three Lycans to appear from the side of the door and rush in.

I was pushed against the wall and held by my neck. The Lycan wasn't chocking me but he had a tight grip.

Your an idiot.

They wasted no time hauling me out of the room, grabbing my bag on the way. I needed to get free so I screamed. Loud and long.

It wasn't long before I felt a quick pain in the back of my skull and everything went black.

------------------------------------------

My head was throbbing when I finally came to. My vision a little blurry but I could see a man standing over me with his arms crossed. I could feel the power radiating off of him and immediately knew he was an alpha.

I blinked a few times and looked down. I was sitting in a chair, not cuffed or tied to it but just sitting. The desk in front of me told me I was most likely in his office.

"LeeAna Harrison," his voice grumbled. It was deep and scary but not as scary as Lans. "Your a stupid little girl, you know that?"

His hand reached out and yanked my necklace right off.

"No," I cried, finally looking him in the eye.

He was handsome but not as handsome as Lan. This alpha had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He looked pissed.

I reached to get my necklace but was quickly stopped with his growl.

"Your mate reported you missing two weeks ago, every pack has been trying to help find you. We all thought you were taken but come to find out you ran away from your mate and blocked the fucking bond with magic," he yelled. I winced and stared at my lap.

"My men recognized you from the picture Alpha Landyn Westmen sent. I hope he teaches you a lesson because if you were my mate," he leans closely to me, "you would never leave the house. Ever."

I shrink back and keep my mouth shut. Talking back to an angry alpha was not a smart idea right now.

"Your mate is on his way."

My eyes widened. "Wait, please you can't let him take me. He'll hurt me."

He glares at me. "You deserve any punishment for running from the one you were destined to be with. You brought this on yourself."

I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupts.

"Shut up and stay," he says in alpha tone. I had no choice but to sit there and wait for Lan to come and get me.

Damn I was going to be in for it when he got here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I was thinking of doing a chapter in Landyn's  P.O.V.

Vote and comment:)

P.S. You guys are amazing!