Chapter 6

Hello wonderful readers! So here’s a Liam and Brae moment, because I thought you might like that. Just kidding, it would have been there even if you didn’t like it  :P  So, remember, penguins look adorable in their little tuxedos! Haha well y’all still need to tell me if you would like for me to do a couple chapters in Liam’s POV. And just so y'all know, you pronounce Brae like Bray. If you find a better cast, please tell me and VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

                I woke from my deep slumber when rays of sharp sunlight found their way through the blinds covering the windows and onto eyelids. I groaned quietly and turned my face into Liam’s chest to escape the sudden brightness. As I did this, he subconsciously tightened his arms around me.

                Hmmm, last night I didn’t dream, or at least I don’t remember it if I did. That’s odd, I’ve been having very realistic dreams lately, take the one with Liam and the surprise garden for example, and then out of nowhere, they vanish? Was it because I was so tired last night, that my imagination was just too lazy to give me a nighttime show?

                I heard the door opening, and pretending to be asleep, sneakily peeked from under my eyelashes to see who had walked into the room. I saw a mane of curly dark hair and realized with a shock that it was Mrs. Miller! Oh goodness, she’s looking at me and Liam sleeping on the same bed, with our arms wrapped around each other! I braced myself for the explosion that I was sure she about to give, and was caught off guard when I heard her give a happy sigh.

                What? Happy sigh? I stole one more quick glance at her and saw her looking at us with a small smile on her lips. I closed my eyes once again and heard her trying to quietly close the bedroom door.

                When I heard the door click closed, I fully opened my eyes and looked up at gorgeous boy that was lying beside me. His hair was disheveled from sleep and his pink mouth was slightly open. I assured myself that he was still asleep before picking up my right hand and lightly and slowly tracing his features. My fingers trailed from his forehead, down his straight nose, across the hard planes of his cheeks, and around his soft lips.

                I was so absorbed with observing his features, I didn’t notice when he opened his eyes and gazed at me. I was tracing his strong jaw line that had acquired a little bit of stubble when I finally felt his heated gaze. I raised my eyes to meet his and softly laid my hand on his cheek. Liam leaned into my palm and I noticed that both of our heart rates had picked up.

                 We stayed like this for a couple more minutes before he took my hand off his cheek and kissed each of my fingertips. My heart was crashing so loudly in my chest that I almost didn’t hear him whisper, “Tu es si belle.” I know that in French, belle means beautiful –learned that from Beauty and the Beast- and that was the only word I needed to understand to know what he was saying. I smiled softly at him and intertwined my fingers with his. We settled our hands on his chest just lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling, smiling contentedly.

               After what seemed like just a few minutes, but in reality was an hour, I heard my stomach impatiently grumble. I looked down at my tummy and scowled at it for breaking this perfect moment. Now that I think about it, the last time I ate was the pancakes yesterday morning. Liam’s stomach growled in agreement and he turned to look down at his stomach, glaring.