Chapter 8

Hey y’all! So I won’t be able to post from Thursday to probably Sunday because I’m going to visit my grampa in Hilton Head! I’ll probably get sunburned but whatever! So if you read these things and can watch R rated movies, you gotta check out Defiance. It’s amazing! But anyways, please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

                The rest of the week passed much the same as Monday, with the exception of actually doing work in class and the whole school talking about who Liam likes. Sofia and Antonio settled into our little group quickly and soon we all caught on to Antonio’s nickname, Toni. Toni was very sweet but quiet and shy. I suspected that his was because of his age.

                When Liam and I arrived at my house after school on Friday, my dad wasn’t there. He usually has his two days off on Monday and Thursday so this wasn’t a surprise for me. “Hey Buttercup, do you think this weekend we could stay over here?” I look at Liam, confused, why would he want to stay over here, there was nothing to do.

                “Well it’s just that we’re always at my house, why can’t we switch it up a bit?” I shrugged and nodded, I guess so, but what are we going to do? As if reading my thoughts Liam said, “I don’t really want to do anything this weekend, can we just stay inside and catch up on some TV shows?” I nodded enthusiastically; this week had been pretty full, what with Sofia and Toni coming. Plus, I need to catch up on White Collar, Covert Affairs, and Pretty Little Liars.

                “Okay well go and get your stuff for tomorrow. Don’t forget that we’re going apple picking and it’s supposed to be cold, so bring something warm to wear.” I gave him a thumbs up and ran up to my room to gather my things.

                I walked to my closet and pulled out a kind of small bag and shoved a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a plain green shirt in the bag. Moving to my dresser, I pulled out some panties, a bra, and a pair of mismatched socks, a pair of pajama pants, and a tank top. I didn’t need to bring things like deodorant because over the years, I had brought things over to the Miller’s and left them there so I didn’t have to bring them back again.

 I ran back down the stairs and waltzed over to the coat closet by the front door. Sifting through the coats and hats, I found my black pea coat and a black beanie. I shoved the hat in my bag and slung the coat over my forearm.

Closing the closet door, I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I skipped in that direction and halted to a stop when a huge crash sounded. I sprinted the rest of the way, worried about if something had happened to Liam. Reaching the open swinging door, I saw a sight that had me on the floor crying.

                Liam was on the floor with red jello surrounding him and in his hair. When he saw me, he looked at me with his shock filled eyes and an open mouth. “I-I tripped.” My laughter was renewed and more tears poured my eyes.

                When my laughing subsided, I walked over to my incredible idiotic best friend and swiped a finger down his cheek, making sure that I got some of the jello. I stuck the finger in my mouth, giving him a wink and after I swallowed, a cheeky smile.