Chapter 7

Oh goodness! This is the longest chapter I’ve ever written, maybe the longest thing, not just chapter, ever! Okay so I got kinda sad when I saw that the ratings on this story had dropped so I hope this will change that! If you read these things, please vote if you think I should do Liam’s POV. I mean, I think I’m gonna do it anyways, but nobody has said anything about it to me. And I mean NO-BOD-Y. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

                I woke to an insistent buzzing, so I reached over to press the snooze button. My fingers made contact with warm, soft flesh, and I immediately froze.

                I slowly opened my eyes to see my fingers on Liam’s nose. It took a couple seconds for me to remember that I had slept over at the Miller’s house again because my dad was still at the firehouse. I realized that there was still that annoying buzzing, so I tried to reach the alarm clock while not waking Liam.

                In my attempt to turn off the clock, which I had finally managed to do, I had managed to end up sitting on his chest, straddling him with my legs. Suddenly, I felt warm hands grasp my hips and a deep voice told me, “I could get used to this!” I just childishly stuck my tongue out at him. He smiled softly up at me, his deep green eyes swirling with some unknown emotion. I unnecessarily cleared my throat and tore my eyes away from the intense stare Liam was giving me, and got off of him.

He gave a quiet sigh, so quiet I wasn’t even sure if I heard it, and started to get ready for the day. I waited impatiently for him to shower, change, brush his teeth, and do whatever else it is that guys do to get ready. When he finally came out of the bathroom I was tapping my foot and looking at my imaginary watch.

                He laughed and said teasingly, “A little impatient today, aren’t we?” I gave him my best ‘Duh’ look because we still had to go to my house! I wasn’t going to have enough time to get ready if he didn’t hurry his lazy butt up.

               And a very nice butt it is.

                Nooooo! The devil is back!

                Hey now! I have feelings too! Well, technically, they’re your feelings. So I could actually make you pretty miserable if you insist on being mean to me!

                That, is not nice.

                Yeah, yeah. Cry me a river. So as I was saying, that boy has one fine backside.

                Oh goodness, you should see his abs!

                Oh no, what was I doing! I was giving in to her! No! I cannot do that! If I start to think about him that way, we would never go back to the way they were before. Okay so from now on, I would just ignore her. If that’s even possible, I mean she can be pretty loud sometimes.