Chapter 19

Hey y’all. I’m tired and I’m trying to watch Aladdin before I go to bed so sorry if the ending is rushed or is bad. Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19

                I tilted my head as I was studying my outfit in the body length mirror I had in my room. I was wearing a red corset top with the yellow Wonder Woman symbol on the chest, blue skinny jeans that I had drawn stars all over with a silver Sharpie, a yellow belt, red knee high heel boots, and silver bracelets around both my wrists. To finish the outfit, I slid the gold tiara I had gotten from Sofia in my wavy hair.

                I smiled at my reflection; I did a pretty good job pulling off a Wonder Woman costume without looking like a skank! A honk from outside my house made me jump in surprise. Pulling the curtains away from my window, I looked out to see Liam sitting in his car staring up at my window. When he saw me he waved his hand in a ‘Hurry up’ gesture. I flashed him a thumbs up sign and let the curtain fall down before grabbing my book bag from my bed and running down the stairs.

                Slamming the front door closed, I walked to Liam’s car and opened my door. After getting in, I turned and examined Liam’s costume as he did the same for me. He was wearing a Superman t-shirt, blue jeans, and red converse. “Nice outfit.” I told him, smirking, and twirled the small curl he had gelled on h is forehead around my pointer finger. It actually was a good outfit though. Plus, it looked extremely good on him, even the curl.

                “Ditto.” Liam replied in a girly voice, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, fighting a smile. He started the car and pulled out of my driveway, driving towards the school.

                “You remembered to bring the music right?” I asked him.

                “Yep.” He assured me, popping the p.

                His fingers started tapping a nervous rhythm on the steering wheel so I reached over and laid a hand on his fidgeting fingers. “Everything’s going to be fine. You’re a great singer, Liam.” I said tenderly.

                He sighed and told me apologetically, “No offense Buttercup, but that doesn’t make me feel any better.”

I scoffed and replied, “Even though you said ‘no offense’, I find that I’m still offended.” He cast me a worried look, his fingers tightening on the wheel so his knuckles were turning white. I laughed, “Kidding!” Holding up my hands, I smiled at him and watched as his grip loosened slightly.