Burgers 《1》

Tori and James skate out to get dinner. They get there and pick up their boards and walk In a they both order a cheese burger and a milkshake.

They begin to eat and talk when Tori sees a older impla pull up. She eyed it and thought the Winchester boys. She shook it off when a dirty looking girl walked to the table.

"Hey James" she put her elbows on the table and pushed her boobs together even more. Tori cringed a little to the look of this girl who called herself Rose.

She sat down by Tori and shoved her over to the side. James said to her "Hey Rose" It was really fun the other night" she says winking at him. Then 2 guys walked in they looked familiar. One was in a leather fated jacket about 6ft the other one was about 6'4 and was In plaid.

They ordered their food and sat down. Tori fixed her Ac/Dc cut off shirt and finished her food and got up and throw away her cup and wrappers. She came back to the both to see Rose all over James "What the fuck James?"James didn't stop kissing this ugly slut. Tori grabbed her borad and walked out and sat on the curb and lit a ciggerette.

~Deans P.O.V~

"Sammy come on let's go" sam grabbed his stuff out of the impla and walked in with me. We ordered and sat a couple tables away from a familiar girl. "Dean stop staring" "Sam I think that's Tori" "Tori Lee?Dean she left long ago and you still want her?"

She stood up looking really pissed and dumped her stuff. She came back and yelled at a guy she called James. "What the fuck James" "Yep that's her Dean" Sam said. She grabbed he borad and walked out lighting a ciggerette.