I'm Leaving 《23》

Days later
Tori P.O.V

I wouldn't talk to Dean or Sam. I couldn't. I was still in shock from losing the baby that way. All I can remember after they brought me home was Dean sowing me up and sleeping alot.

As I laid in the bed with Gunner my stomach let out a loud growl. I haven't ate alot since what happened and if I did it wouldn't stay down. I get up out of bed and stand up. I look at the empty whiskey bottle that i finshed last night. I let out a sigh and mumble to myself. I look at myself in my full body mirror that was hung up on the back of my door. I looking like shit my hair was greasy and was somewhat still in a messy bun that i had in. My cloths looked like I had slept in them for a week. Witch they were.

I looked at myself and made my mind to go and clean myself up. I walked into the bathroom that was hooked onto my bedroom. I walked in and flipped the switch and stripped down and turned the water on. As the tub filled up. I wrapped my towel around me and walked around my room for another bottle of achool. I soon found a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey. I grabbed it and walked back to the bathroom.

I dropped the towel and closed the bathroom door and got into the tub. I sat down and felt relief. The hot bath water felt good on my sore muscles that ached all the time now. And the cuts were still healing. But all of this made matters worse. I wanted the baby and I wanted Dean to be home more often because of it. But it won't happen now.

I heard a knock at the door only guessing it was Dean. "Hmm" I say drinking the whiskey. "Can I come it?" I guessed right it was Dean. "Yeah" I say. He opens the door and walks in and closes it. "What are you doing?" He asks and he sits on the rim of the tub.

"Cleaning up to go on a hunt." I say taking a drink. "Tori no " he says looking at me with he green apple orbs. "Yes it's a easy case and I need to get out anyway" I say. He shakes his head and walks out of the bathroom.

I get up and drain the tub and dry off. I put the bottle on the bathroom counter and walk back into my room looking for my black leather jacket and pants and a tank top to wear.

I soon find them and put them on. I walk back into the bathroom and brush my long blond hair and blow dry it. After I do that i put it up into a braid. I walk back out and grab clothes and stuff I will need for this hunt. I put it all into a bag and put it by the door. I make sure I have everything I need.

I walk down the hall to the gun room. I grab what I need and put it into another bag. I grab both my bags and go to put them into my truck. I walk though the living room and though the kitchen. I walk out the door to see Dean and Sam talking and working on baby.

I look down and put my shit into the truck. I walk around and get in. I turn the key and hear the engine start up. I got back out and ran back into my room to get my phone and the charger and some money for a room. I walk back out and get in. Dean walks up to the door and motions for me to roll down the window.

"Baby dont go"  he say outing his arms on the truck. "I just need to hon" I say.
"Call me when you get to a hotel?" He questions "I will" I say. He opens the truck door and pulls me out and hugs me. He pulls away and kisses me like in leaving forever. We pull away and Sam walks over "stay out of trouble" he says pulling me for a hug. "I will I say.

Hotel

I arrive to Montana in 3 day of driving straight. My hunt here is a vamp nest. I cheek into the hotel and grab my stuff and walk in. I turn the light on and set my shit down on the ground. I sit down on the bed and connect my phone to the wifi.

I dial Deans number and wait.

"Hey he says

"Hi I say back to him. I dig though a bag finding my ciggerettes

"Where are you?" I ask

"Driving"

"Where?"

"To Montana"

"That's where I'm at. Just come crash with me when you get here" I say and walk out side to smoke a ciggerette. I walk around the parking lot smoking.

"Sounds good"

"Yup what case you guys got?" I look around the parking lot to see no one even though I could hear someone walking to me.

He explains he case to me. But i wasn't paying attention because of me looking around trying to find someone.

"Oh" I say

"Yeah where are you we are a couple miles into Montana."

I tell him where I am when I feel to hand on me. I turn around to see a vamp right behind me with knifes. I scream and drop my phone. One vamp picks up the phone and say
"Hurry or we kill her" and hangs up.

They grab me and pull me away from my truck. I scream and scream. One of them hits me hard across the face. The drive there knifes into me and slice me open on my legs and arms everywhere. I scream in pain.

"No one can hear you!" One yells

I then see the impala pull up and Dean get out.

The vamp that was holding me drops me and I hit the ground hard and everything turns black.

Pitch black.....

Dean

I pull into the hotel Tori was at and pull the impala to a stop to see vamps hurting her. One drops her and runs. A couple come after me and Sam but we deal with them quickly.

"Tori!" I run up to her and feel her neck no pluse. "Sam open the door!" I yell and pick her up and carry he to the car. I pull out of the hotel and floor it to a hospital.