To The Park 《4》

~ Sam's P.O.V~

I got off the phone with Tori. She wants to meet up. "Dean hurry up Tori wants to hang out" "Okay hold on" I hear the water get turned off and then a thud "Son of a bitch my ass" " Did you just land on your ass?" " yeah I did" I laugh and go change into a tee and clean jeans.

Dean walked out with about the same on. We walk out of the bunker into the garage to the impla. We drive down the this park call Yellow brick park that we are meeting her at. We spot her but she is with a guy who is touching her and making her very uncomfortable looking.

~Dean P.O.V ~

We drive out to this park we are meeting her. God I have missed her so much. I park the impala and walk out and look for Tori we see her with this douch looking guy who is touching her. I look at Sam and we both go over to her.

We are going over there slowly trying not to make it seem like we are worried. She hasn't seen us yet. They both stand up and begin to fight. He slaps her and hard. She glances around to see if anyone saw then she saw us.

~ Tori P.O.V ~

The car stopped and i know who it was right away Chase, James brother.He sat down by me. "Look who it is James little bitch" "What the hell do you want Chase". He looks at me and a gross look that made me sick to my stomach. "James told me you yelled at him the other day in public" "that asshole you call a brother cheated on me in front of me!" I was starting to get pissed.

We stood up and he yelled at me more then slapped me. I looked around to see if anyone saw. Then I saw the winchester boys. My heart dropped. They rushed over. Dean grabbed Chase by his jacket and punched him Sam grabbed me and my stuff and carried me to the Impala.