Alone《18》

Tori's P.O.V ~

I hear the impla start and pull out. I felt even more a then I have ever felt. I feel a tear slowly slide down my cheek I sit down and the table were Dean always sits and get even more upset. I sit there thinking of everything of my life before any of this happened even before James. Before Daniel left me with Bobby and the boys.

I stand up shaking my head away from the thought I remember the guitar that's in a spare room. I walk down hall to the room a couple doors down from mine and open the door see the guitar by the night stand I walk over and grab it .I make my way to Dean's room I close the door and sit on the bed. I drag my thumb along the strings and hear the ring witch brought back memories. I smile and start thinking of a couple cords and soon begin to play what Daniel used to play to me to put me to sleep.

I finish playing the song he would call buddy orange. ( Buddy Orange by Vincent Cyr ) I set the guitar down in the corner by a night stand with a journal with pictures sticking out of the side. I open the journal and grab all of the pictures out and lay down on the bed. I get to one were it's me and Dean holding hands with swimsuits on laughing. We look to both be about 6 and 8 so a little before I moved in with them.

I finshed looking at the pictures and get up and change into comfortably clothes. I dig through Deans clothes and find a tee shirt and put in on and I get a pair of sweats on and make my way into the kitchen to find my phone. I see my phone on the table and walk over to it and pick it up and see I have no missed calls or anything. I feel my stomach growl and I relize I haven't ate anything. I turn around and open the fridge and see pie,beer,milk, leftovers and that's about it. So I grab the left overs and heat it up. I grab my plate and walk into the living room and sit down and begin eating.

I finsh eating and cleaning the dishes and turn the TV off and go and get clened up. I take a 20 minute shower an brush my teeth and hair. I rap a towel around me and walk into Dean's room an grab a shirt and walk back into my room and get dressed. I sit on my bed with my phone in my hand. I dial Deans number and hazate before I hit call. I hit call and it rings about 4 times.

Phone conversation

"Hey Little Lee"
He chirps over the phone to me.

"Hi Dean"
I say a I smile and look t my feet.

"What you doing?"
He asks me.

I smile

"Thinking about eating you pie"
My heart skips a beat and I feel a grin come across my face.

"Tori Theresa Lee you wouldn't dare"

I giggle "yes i would"
I run out to the kitchen and get the pie.

"Tori"!!
He said to me.

"I love you"
I say smiling.

"Fine. But their better be some left when i get back"
He says to me

"Fine"
I smile getting me and plate and fork.

"I love you Tori. I'm sorry you couldn't come with use I just don't want you to get hurt that's all. I will pay you back someway with something"

"I love you to. And really it's fine I understand. And the whole pay you back thing. I think you should get me a puppy"
I say smiling knowing that this won't happen

"Deal I will get you a puppy"

"Really?"
I say getting excited

"Don't make me change my mind"

"Thanks Dean"

End of phone conversation

I finshed up my conversation with Dean and my plate of Deans pie and washed the dishes I got dirty. I go and sit in the livingroom and flip through the channels and find some random tv show.

Dean's P.O.V~

I finshed taking to Tori and feel my heart drop. I felt so bad for leaving her behind, all alone in the bunker. At least she will be safe. I get my key to my room and head to the door and open it. I get in and throw my shit in the floor and slam the door and slide down the door onto the ground and feel a hot tear slide down my cheek. I wipe it away and put my face in my hands.

I clean up and think about Tori and all the thinks I can do better for her and thinks I can do to make her happy. I begin to feel alone and broken. I always try to block out theses feelings but they take over. I haven't felt this way in while. I hear my phone vibrat on the night stand. I get up and ignore my phone and go out to the impla and get a bottle of whiskey we bought earlier that day and put it in my jacket. I walk back in the room and see my phone light up. I get the whiskey out of my jacket and screw off the lid and take a long swig.

I grab my phone and see two missed texts from Tori
T: Hey baby I'm going to bed night.
T: I love you :)

I read them and drink more of my whiskey. I text her back.

D: love you. Good night.

I turn my phone off and drown myself in whiskey and soon fall aleep thinking about all of my imperfections.
---------------------------------
A/N
Sorry this chapter took so long to write. I have been all caught up in homework and school.

Sorry for a depressing chapter to.
Hope ya'll like it. :)