My Brother?《15》

~Tori P.O.V~

I walk up to hear Dean lightly snoring and his arm still rapped around me. I smile and turn to face him he moves slightly but doesn't alot. He looked so peaceful and perfect. I put my hands on him chest and kiss his lips softy. His eyes flutter open and he moves his hands to my waist. His hands move to my stomach and he begins to tickle me. I pull away and begin to laugh. I get up on my knees and grab a pellow and hit him in the side.

He grabs my waist and pulls me on to him and rolls over so he is on top. "I love you" "I love you to" he smiles and gets up and pulls me and throws me onto his shoulder. I scream and bag him to let me go while I am laughing. Then there is a knock at the door and we hear Sam yell " Breakfast is ready you two. And stop being so damn loud". I look at Dean trying not to laugh. Seconds later I burst out laughing Dean joins in to.

After our laugh attack we walk out and dish up the french toast Sam made. We sit down by each other and Deans phone begins to play 'eye of the tiger' I look at the caller ID and it's says Daniel . 'My brother?'. Dean grabs his phone and swipes answer and go's into the other room to take the phone call. 'Was it my brother who I love some much but left me because he was tired of our Dad's shit'.

Dean came back into the room with a smile on his face. "Little Lee do you remember Daniel? I smiled "yes" Dean smiled at me."he wants to see you. Do you want to see him?" " Yes dean I haven't seen him since he left." " Okay then go get ready."
I put my plate and cup in the sink and go to room and clothes set out and get my towel and head into the shower.

Shower
Tori's age- 8 same same with Dean and Sammy.

Flashback ~ My dad had came home on night drunk as hell but I was used to seeing this. Daniel was gone playing at his football game. So I was alone with my dad, who was with a girl a didn't know. They were both tripping over their own feet. I got a sick feeling and went to the room me a Daniel share. I curled up on his side and tried to fall asleep. But I couldn't find a way to sleep with all the werid noises coming from dad's room. I wanted my big brother to be home he said he would be home before dad would.

Dad walked into my room and came up to me and sat down by me. He was going to do what he does every night. "Now Tori you can't tell anyone member" he looks at me. I nod my head. Then the front door opens and Daniel walks in. I hear him put his big bag by the door. My heart begins to race. The door opens and I see his fist get tight. He walks over to dad and hits him.

I jump off the bed and grab my blanket and run into the living room and hide behind the couch. Later I hear Daniel call for me i peak my head around the corner. I see Daniel and run up to him and jump into his arms. He picks me up and holds me tight. He sets me down and tells me to go pack a bag. I do as he says and walk back out to him. We get into the pick up. I sit there staring out the window when Daniel begins to talk "do you want to go stay with Dean and Sammy for a little bit?" I smile and nod my head yes.

End of Flashback~

I had fished my shower and my Flashback. I walk out into my room and get dressed, nothing fancy. I walk back into the bathroom doing my hair and makeup. I turn the lights off and walk out into the garage and see Dean walk up to him and rap my arms around him. He grabs my hands and hold them. Sam walks outs out so we stop and we all get in the car.

On the way there i began to think of when Daniel left me.

Flashback~ It was my 16th birthday. Dad wasn't home so I had Corri over, my best friend but really I called her my sister. Corri and I were walking down the road smoking ciggerettes. We walk to the park and sit and watch the sky together talking about everything. Later- We had came back to the house. Dad wasn't home never was Daniel so me and Corri eat and watch TV. I hear Daniel's loud diesel pull up to the house.

He came in and go's into our room. He being very quite so I put Corri's off my lap and sat her head down on the couch. I walked into our room and say Daniel packing. "Daniel?" I walk up to him and rapped my arms around him. We stayed in the hug for a long time. He broke apart and he grabbed my shoulders and said " Tori I am living I am not dealing with dad's shit anymore" he paused and than began to continue " you go to Dean if you need anything. He will help you" he said to me slowly. I felt a hot tear run down my face. "But Danny I need you. Please please stay." He looked me In the eyes and kissed me on the forehead "I will find you okay" I nodded and he walked past me.

He was gone. End of Flashback~

We pull into a Café. We all get out and begin to walk to the door. My heart is pounding out of my chest. Dean opens the door and we walk in together. We look around and I see him. We make eye contact. He stands up and I let go of Deans hand and run to him and we give each other a big tight hug. The boys finally made thee way over here and they give Daniel a hug. We sit down and begin to talk.

Now he is back.