Gunner《20》

Tori's P.O.V ~

2 months later

I wake up alone in our room. I get up and shower and get cleaned up. I walk out to the kitchen and see a note on the table saying..

Hey baby girl I will be back in a couple days some stuff came up with Sam and Bobby.

Sorry love you
~Dean

Oh p.s I left you a suprise in the garage
His name is Gunner.

I smile and throw away the note and make my way into the garage and see a dog crate. I walk over to the crate and the puppy starts to whin. I open it and he jumps into my arms and begins to lick my face. I smile and pick him up and walk back into the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen with him and get him the food Dean bought him. I get a bowl and the food and fill it up. I pul it on the ground and watch Gunner run to it and eat it up.

I make some food for me and make my way to the couch and sit down and begining eating my food. I turn the TV on and begin watching whatever is on that seems good. I hear Gunner padding out of the kitchen and the feel him by my feet. I finsh eating my food and take my plate to the sink. I turn around and see Gunner sitting there waiting for me. I hear my phone begin to ring Highway to hell by ac dc. I run to my room and grab my phone.

Phone Convo
"Hey baby"

"Hi what you doin" I say

"Nothing. How is the suprise"?

I smile "Gunner he is very good"

I hear Dean chuckle at me

"What"

"Nothing. Well I better get going love you"

"Love you too oh and thanks for Gunner"

"Welcome"
________

I put Gunner in his create and take a shower and get cleaned up and dressed to go to town. I get done and I walk out and get Gunner. We walk out to my truck and get in. I begin driving and Gunner lays on my lap and falls back asleep. We get to Pet Smart. I park the truck and get Gunner out and on a leash. We walk in and go to the dog food isle. I grab puppy food and put it in the cart. Gunner walks along with me to the toy isle. We get some toys and put them in the cart. Then I see James and Chase and that slut they call Rose.

I turn the cart back around into the isle hoping they didn't see me. I begin walking a little fast. I pick Gunner up and put him on my jacket and sit him in the baby sit in the cart. I walk to the cheek out and set my stuff down and pay. I see them walking to me. I walk outside and get to the truck. I put Gunner up front on my jacket and all the stuff I bought in the back seat.

Then I see them walk out my heart begins to race faster then it already was. I push the cart to the side and see Chase's car driving up to the truck. I walk over hoping they won't do anything to me. I open the door of the truck and start it. My loud diesel comes to life and ideals sack down and dies 'fuck' I mumble 'what right now' I keep mumbling and cussing. I pop the hood and look under it.

"What's the matter sweet pea?" I hear a guy say who wasn't Dean. "Leave me the hell alone" I say holding my ground. "Wow fussy now are we?" They say to me. I turn around and see James. I step down off the curb and face him. "What they fuck do you want" I say to him looking him and the eye. "I want you to come home" he says smiling and looking me down head to toe. "I'm married and have a kid on the way asshole go to that slut Rose James" I say turning around and closing the hood. I give him a dirty look and get in the truck.

I get in and start the engine. It rattles and turns on i pull out and see James leave. We pull out of the parking lot and make are way home. "I haven't told him" I say to myself. We get home and unload everything. U put everything away and take him out to pee. After playing with him for an hour we go in and lay on the couch and watch TV. After awhile I eat dinner and get ready for bed. I go to the room me and Dean share now with Gunner wrapped up in my arms. I set him on the bed and change into a shirt of Deans and lay in bed cuddled up with Gunner and the baby.