Seeing Them 《16》

Tori's P.O.V ~

I hug Danny and we all sit down and begin to talk. I sit by Dean our hands tangled together underneath the table. "So Daniel where have you been?" I say smiling at him. "Well I have be trying to find you and Dean." The waitress comes up to us. "Have you all found what you want?" We all order coffee. Danny looks at me very closely and smiles "Do you remember Corri?" I feel a big smile come across my face "Yes" I nod.

Daniel stands up and walks away and comes back with a familiar girl. "Tori?" She says to me and looks very confused. We give each other a look and then the memory's come flooding in. I stand up and run up to her. We both pull each other into a big hug. We all go squeeze into the booth. The waitress come back the the coffee. I take a sip of my coffee trying not to the familiar car the was pulling into the café.

"So Danny did you go to that college that you wanted to go to?" He smiles and shook his head "yeah I went and found Corri." Corri smiled and nodded her head. I then hear a familiar voice. I turn my head and I see James and Chase. I turn my head and look at Dean. He look at me and squeezes my hand and give me a reassuring look. I rest my head on Deans shoulder and feel my heart begin to pound out of my chest. Daniel gives a 'what the hell is happening' look. James and Chase sit down a couple tables ahead of us. James gives me a long cold hard star.

I make Corri move and get up and begin to walk outside to smoke a ciggerette. When I hear "Tori wait up" Corri said smiling and came up to me and inertwining our arms together. We walk outside together and sit on the curb. I pull out my box of ciggerettes and get one and lit it. I keep it open and move it to Corri. She smiles and takes one. "So did you and Dean finally start to go out?" She says teasing me. "Yeah, he basically saved me though" I say taking a drag off my ciggerette. She gives me a confused look. I explain everything.

The door to the café gets open. The two men are talking and then look our way. James smiles and walks up to me with a ciggerette hanging out of him mouth. My stomach drops I stand up and drop my ciggerette and step on it. "Well look who it is Chase" Chase smiles at me witch makes my skin crawl. James grabs my arm and pulls me to him. He takes his ciggerette out of his mouth and rubs the end all up and down my wrist. I yelp in pain yelling for Dean.

Corri runs into the café to get Dean im guessing. My wrist is burning from the ciggerette that he had on my wrist. James drops me and runs of to his car with Chase. I sit on the curb holding my wrist waiting for Dean and Corri. The door soon fly open and I see Dean. I stand up and run into his arms trying to hold back the tears.