The Family Business 《5》

~Tori P.O.V ~

I cried into Sam's chest. I didn't ever want the to see or hear what I go through. Sam put me down and opened the passenger door and i crawled into the old impala that smelled of guy and leather and gunpowder. Sam got in on the driver side and drove around the block to get Dean.

We drove around to see Dean leaning on the tree I sat under. His face was bloody and swollen. I jumped out and ran to Dean. He gave me a little smirk and says " Hey Little Lee. You okay?"
"Dean im fine but don't worry about me. Are you okay?". "I'm fine trust me. Just help me up and get me into the impala. I nodded and help him up and put him in the back.

We got back to what the boys call 'The Bunker' witch Is huge. We mainly stayed in the dinning room and kitchen and also the living room.I cleaned Dean up. He looks better then what he did look like. Sam made mac and cheese we sat In the living room and ate dinner and watched a movie.They boys left the room to talk In guess so I was alone eating.

~Deans P.O.V ~

Me and Sam left and walked down the hall to my room. "What now Dean." "We have to tell her" "Dean she will think we are crazy" "Sam she has known us forever like literally forever" "Fine then let's go". We walk back out and see her in the kitchen washing the dishes "Hey Little Lee you don't have to do that" I said "it's okay im about done" she called back.

She finished moments later can came back a plopped down in between us. "Tori we need to tell you something okay and we arnt joking okay" I said. She looked at me worried. We explained everything. She seemed to find it interesting.

"So you hunt things like demons and werewolves and vampires?" "Yes that is what we do. And the bunker is a safe place nothing can get in here" Her green/blue orbs get big and have rebellious look in them. All I could think was 'shit now she is hooked'