Help me《7》

~Tori P.O.V ~

He was on top of me and hit me and hit me to the point I couldn't feel my face. I scream for help I yelled in till i could yell because my throat was so sore. I soon past out from all of this and that was the last thing I remember.

I woke up hours later on the couch with a note on the coffee table that said 'if you leave you will regret it ~ James. I get up and go to the bathroom in my room and look into the mirror. My face was covered in bruises. I walk into the kitchen to find a ice pack or something. I soon just grab ice cubes and put the In a baggie with a wash cloth around the baggie. I go lay on the couch and feel back asleep.

I wake up to highway to hell playing on my phone. Dean was calling. I pick the phone up and hit answer.

"Hello"

"Tori?"

"Yeah"

"Are u okay?"

"Im fine Dean"

"Well you don't sound fine"

I got a lump In my throat. Did he know what happened?

"I am okay I just got in a fight that's all okay"

"Okay but I was going to ask if you want to move out and come live with us"

A tear slide down my face. I couldn't tell him what happened. I love James even though he hurts me.

"D..Dean I c..can't"

"Tori what the hell di he do. And u better not lie to me"

"Well..." I told him everything

"Pack you shit im coming to get you" then he hung up

"DAMN IT" I yelled and throw the ice bag I had. I got up and went into my room and grabbed my shit and waited outside. I pull out a box of ciggerettes and pull one out. I put it in my mouth and light it. I took a drag off of it and leaned against the house.

I finished my ciggerette and saw James pull in. He walked into the house and brushed pasted me. About 15 minutes later the old impala pulled up. Dean got out and came up to me and grabbed a bag.

"Wait i need to go back in the house and grab one more thing" he nodded and waited. I went in and was trying not to make noise went into my room and went to my bed and lifted up the mattress. Under neath was to smashed powerade bottled with cash in it. I walked back out to see James with a gun pointed to Dean...