Going Home《3》

~Tori P.O.V~

"Here Little Lee my phone number is on it if you need anything I mean any thing call or text me" he said as he pulled me into a hug. "Here is my number incase dumb ass can't answer" Sam said and handed me the piece of paper. Dean punched his shoulder.

I got my phone out and earbuds and put them in and played The High by Kat Dehlia.

~you say you are gonna love me better
but for now we are forever you and I~

I walk in to what i call home. Witch is a shit hole but hey its a roof over my head right? James is on the couch with a empty bottles all over and a half drank Jack Daniel. I pick it up and take a big swig. I make my way into my room. Witch is covered in posters. I sit on a old bean bag and finish the bottle of whiskey.

I wake up to James yelling and fighting with a buyer. I wasn't getting in the middle of this shit so I grabbed my borad and phone and some cash and went out the window. I skate down to the park and sit under a tree and call Dean. Rings and rings no one answers so I call Sammy.

"Tori?"

"Heyy Sam"

"Hey what you doing"

"Nothing sitting at the park being lonely you should come down here im at Yellow brick park"

"Sure we will be down there after Dean is out of the shower"

"Okay sounds good see you then"

"Okay see you"

I hung up and waited for them. A car drove by real slow and then someone got out and it wasn't the Winchester boys.