What The Hell??《13》

~Tori P.O.V ~

I walk to the door and open it slowly with my gun by my side. It's Sam, he was all bloody and sweaty. "What the hell happened?" I step aside and let him in. He sides down and looks at his hands. "Sam what happened?" He wouldn't move or talk he would just look at his feet. "SAM" I yelled I was getting tired of shit like this.

All he did was look at me and stand up and walked into the bathroom. "My fucking god" I yelled and plopped on the bed. I put headphone on and blast Avenged Sevenfold. I began to think of James and Chase. I got a lump In my throat and I felt a hot tear run down my cheek. I wipe it away and hear the door open. I didn't look back. I heard Sam get in bed and that was it.

-Next Day-

I wake up and roll over to see a empty bed. Sam was gone or he was out. I get up and change and clean up to see a note taped to the door saying

" Tori sorry about last night. I went out to get breakfast. I will be back in about 15 or 20 minutes." -Sam

I clean up and get dressed. I begin to pack up Sam and my clothes and pack the weapons up. I set the bags on Sam's bed and lay back down on mine and get on my phone and wait for Sam to get back.

He comes back about 25 minutes and hits the door. "Hey sleepy head" "Hi" I say standing up. We eat and start caring stuff out to the impla. I grab my bag and the weapon bag. He walked out and Sam pops the trunk and then pops the second trunk I set the weapon back down and close the 2 trunk and put my bag down. I walk around and get in the passenger set and get ready to nap.