"Tori?" "Dean?" 《2》

~Tori P.O.V~

I took a long drag off my ciggerette as I rub a cut that James did to me. Then James comes running through the door. "What the hell do you think you are doing Tori?" "What the hell am I doing? More like what are you doing with the slut 'Rose'"
"She's not a slut Tori" "Well she sure does dress and act as one" she snapped.

James got pissed and slapped me hard. I touched my cheek witch was burning from the slap and from the people staring. I gave him a hard cold star. Then the two familiar man walked out.

~Deans P.O.V ~

This guy so called James pushes this girl called Rose off. And stands up and leaves his shit there and go's outside. He walks out the door to Tori. She stands up and put her ciggerette out. Sam had turned around to watch what was about to happen.

They begin to yell at each other. Then he slaps her. "Oh that son of a bitch" I got up and Sam followed. She was cupping her cheek. She looks at me confused. Sam grabbed the douchbag by the collar. We tell him to leave or shit will happen he leaves.

~ Tori P.O.V ~

They walked out and made him leave. But I would have to go home to him. The one in the leather jacket began to talk "Are you okay?" "I'm fine. I'm Tori Lee" he gave me a shocked look "Tori? It's me Dean Winchester and Sam".

I looked at him in disbelief "I..I my god I have missed you" he pulled me into a hug. A hug I haven't had for 7 years. I hugged Sammy he squeezed me and let me go. "So how old are you now little lee?". "Just turned 22".

"Who is that James guy Tori?" Sam said to me in a lower voice "he's my boyfriend Sam" Sam shifted and gave me a look. "He not always like that. I thought that slut was a buyer"." Wait what is a buyer?" "H..He is a drug dealer. But don't worry I don't do drugs I just have my cancer sticks."

I pulled out my ciggerettes and lit on and just thought ' yeah my cancer sticks and my abusive boyfriend'