Who Are You?《25》

I wake up dizzy and to see a blur of a girl hovering over me. I look at her and everything fades to black again.

Later

I wake up again and sit up a bit. My shoulder ached in pain and it was throbbing. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I tried not to make any noise. I sat up a bit more and pulled myself up. I could see the girl who was hovering over me crouched over the fire picking at meat that dangled above the fire.

I go to stand up when the dark haired girl turned and smiled at me. "How is you shoulder feeling?" She questions. "I..I...im fine.....who are you?" I question bluntly.  She turns and stand up and clean her hands off on her pants. "I'm Sydney. But please call me Syn." She speaks and reach her hand out for mine. "Tori" I say and shake her hand.

"So where are you from?" she says looking at me. I shake my head and stand up." Not here" I say. I look around. " thank you for helping me" I turn to see the entry to the shallow cave. I sit back down and feel the sharp pain in my shoulder once again.

Syn hands me a piece of the meat and sits next to me. We eat in silence and the only thing I could think about was Dean.
Where was he?

Is he looking for me?

Does he know I'm ok?

But is he ok?

My thoughts were stopped when Syn asks if I was okay. I gave her a weak smile and shook my head yes. Shaking my head trying to stop all of these thoughts. Syn looks up. "Do you know him?" She's questions. "I..I thought I did. All I know is I woke up in this building, I heard a woman screaming and then saw her head hit the ground and began to run". My breathing got heavy and I began to shake. "